T2 Pescadero Scene recreation featuring HT DX10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda Hamilton's ta-ta's are huge...but other than that what an amazing job! Any more plans to do other scenes? I imagine the steel mill will be a blast foor you to do once we get the BD T-800...

:lol They are. She may be getting a reduction somewhere down the road. She can hardly stay on her feet with the weight of them. I'm concerned about her back.

Well I'd love to do other scenes but I have no other dioramas. If I ever can I'll hopefully commission someone like Maxx Replicas who made most of this one. I'd love a steel mill set up, a Galleria corridor, a garage interior, the Cyberdyne window, the Cyberdyne lobby etc.
However I'm expecting to be having a child in the next few years so who knows if I'll be able to continue the hobby in any capacity at that point.

mind-blowing A-dev, mind-blowing..amazing
so you have reached to mod you head...at all

Thanks. No, I haven't modded the head at all. I don't want to even attempt it till I have some to spare. I've got 2 DX10s, but for the OCD part of me that just isn't enough to consider one head potentially expendable and to risk a botched mod.

Genius....just genius

a-dev that diorama is simply amazing, loved your fantastic photo shoot
matching the scenes very nicely!

Thanks lads, glad you enjoyed it.

Steel Mill is definitely the next place to go, if possible.

I can imagine it with your pics. The steel grated floors, the orange illuminating lights. It'd be perfect considering the DX 13 is around the corner.

Thanks. No, I haven't modded the head at all. I don't want to even attempt it till I have some to spare. I've got 2 DX10s, but for the OCD part of me that just isn't enough to consider one head potentially expendable and to risk a botched mod.

but the profile pic has the back hairs like mine :confused:

Do you have just that one DX head? If you had a second stock head you could compare but yeah I haven't done anything to mine. I guess I just caught a good angle.

yes I've done the mod with the only head I have and for my lucky all is gone fine..and I am still remember the difference from before and after ...btw you have caught the best angle to shot that pic it seems modded ;)

I could hear the dialogue and gunshots while going through all the pics. :D
that's what i would say.
if i wasn't so envious to a-dev's diorama and ability to recreate scenes that i go completely numb every time i see the first page!!!

Dude, that was *&%ing excellent!!!! There are some shots in there that almost look like grabs straight from the movie! Thanks for taking the time and posting it!

Al

this photo session should be an advertising of the whole PERS idea by the way.
p.s. bullet holes!
89Medium.jpg

they should be photoshopped to make it best looking :)

Those are some fantastic shots! You did an awesome job recreating that scene!

Many thanks people, many thanks indeed.

this photo session should be an advertising of the whole PERS idea by the way.
p.s. bullet holes!
89Medium.jpg

they should be photoshopped to make it best looking :)

True but I actually don't know how to use photoshop :monkey3

Another thing in that pic I don't like is that bump in his collar on the left. Just no way of keeping that down unless I cut and restitch the collar...alas I'm no stitcher either.

a-dev leather stretches when heated up,you may be able to heat the leather with hair dryer. If you do then every so slightly stretch to desired shape and hold till it cools off.

I think alot of people got that bump in the collar, mine has that to as well as alot of photos I've seen. It don't bother me much but it is a slight annoyance.

Also be careful a-dev, heating up the leather may make the little buttons fall off!

Awesome job A-dev!:clap I can't believe I didn't stumble upon this thread sooner.

a-dev leather stretches when heated up,you may be able to heat the leather with hair dryer. If you do then every so slightly stretch to desired shape and hold till it cools off.
It says in the instructions to keep the leather away from heat if I remember correctly
Another thing in that pic I don't like is that bump in his collar on the left. Just no way of keeping that down unless I cut and restitch the collar...alas I'm no stitcher either.
What about the soon to be wife, a-dev? no stitching skill on her part either??
I think alot of people got that bump in the collar, mine has that to as well as alot of photos I've seen.

mine doesn't. but I'm sure that's more than likely a result from me restitching the lapels in their proper place

Back