T2 Pescadero Scene recreation featuring HT DX10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if we ever see a furlong figure you could rock out another dio scene from the mall back hallway escape since its just grey drywall doors. But once again epic dio A -dev and thank's for posting.

Awesome job A-dev!:clap I can't believe I didn't stumble upon this thread sooner.

Thanks Snoop :)

It says in the instructions to keep the leather away from heat if I remember correctly

What about the soon to be wife, a-dev? no stitching skill on her part either??

Uhhh. I dunno. I'd prefer to find a solution myself. Might try the double-sided tape route like I did the Enterbay figure. Must check that out actually to see if its having any unwanted side effects.

True but I actually don't know how to use photoshop :monkey3

please use those below to perfect the scene :)

if you didn't joke of course.

in order of attaching:

19GO3USEMedium.jpg
20firstshot1USEMedium.jpg
20firstshot11USEMedium.jpg
89Medium.jpg
135Medium.jpg

Last edited:
only five attachments to one post, so here's the sixth.
2339Medium.jpg

please use those below to perfect the scene :)

if you didn't joke of course.

I have no problem with you doing it. I didn't particularly care because I'm sure the whole thing is full of continuity errors and lighting changes anyway. Actually it was funny spotting continuity errors in the film while I studied the scene. The most major one of course is where Arnie picks up the black hospital worker to throw him and then suddenly in the next shot I think its the white guy with big hair and the tache. But there were other errors too. Look again at my pics where Arnie's sunglasses are knocked half off his face and then the shot where hes about to take them off. I copied a continuity error from the film there.

Very nice! That was a lot of fun to scroll through!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :hi5:

a-dev
sorry, i thought you'd need them :(
sadly i cannot delete those useless posts, the button disappeared recently :)

Ironicly I just finished watching T2 a few minutes ago and upon surfing through the SSC forum,
I come across your post. Frame by frame your pics captured that scene really well. Sheer genius work.
It must be a sign that I better buy the DX13 also. :)
Seriously, things happen for a reason. :lol

Great set of pictures, A-dev. Much respect to you, bro!

Ironicly I just finished watching T2 a few minutes ago and upon surfing through the SSC forum,
I come across your post. Frame by frame your pics captured that scene really well. Sheer genius work.
It must be a sign that I better buy the DX13 also. :)
Seriously, things happen for a reason. :lol

Excellent, thanks chaps. SideshoMel, clearly you must buy the DX13, and my thread ought not have anything to do with that decision!

a-dev
sorry, i thought you'd need them :(
sadly i cannot delete those useless posts, the button disappeared recently :)

No need to apologise or delete them. I'll see if I can use them.

Epic presentation, a-dev. I can't imagine a better way to market the DX10 and show off its strengths. Imagine there will be a few people that end up picking-up the figure on the strength of your photos.

Dev, that was fantastic. I could hear that moaning music in the background just looking at your pictures.

Epic presentation, a-dev. I can't imagine a better way to market the DX10 and show off its strengths. Imagine there will be a few people that end up picking-up the figure on the strength of your photos.

Thanks a lot. I had seen this sort of thing done before by others, recreating scenes in a sequence of pics. I know Maulfan for one did this and there was someone else too. So with this diorama, that I was lucky enough to get this year I couldn't not do it myself. I did it first with the MMS117 (posted it in that thread as opposed to starting a new thread) and wanted to try it with the DX10 knowing that its PERS would come in very handy.

Absolutely incredible & amazing!
Mr. Cameron, dare I ask why it took you almost 21 years to upload all those pics from the actual film set?

Absolutely incredible & amazing!
Mr. Cameron, dare I ask why it took you almost 21 years to upload all those pics from the actual film set?

:lol Apparently he was going to wait till 2029 but he figured he might not survive the nuclear armaggedon to come so went ahead and posted them.

Thanks Sined!

Back