T2 Pescadero Scene recreation featuring HT DX10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot sirs. This is undoubtedly my personal best work - helped of course by having a diorama with some movie-specific lighting built into it. Though I also used other sources, a tiny little pocket torch and the lights from my TDK Tumbler.

If any of you more skilled photographers see problems with the pics that you think you could fix with a bit of editing please feel free, I'd love to see that. Or indeed if there's a nicer way to present them with T2 borders or something.

I wouldn't change anything. The whole photo set is incredible.

Should recreate in stop motion photography.... Gumby got nothing on the Terminator....great pics

This was the first I've seen of this thread. Outstanding! Loved the music added. You really did an amazing job.

I have been showing this to everyone I know! This is just so awesome to watch so I think you should do more and keep em coming lol great work

I have been showing this to everyone I know! This is just so awesome to watch so I think you should do more and keep em coming lol great work

Thanks. If someone wants to make me more diorama's I certainly would do more of them. I'd love me a Cyberdyne Lobby and some steel mill dio's to do scene recreations there but these things are beyond me unfortunately. Best I would be able to manage would be scenes against a black background, provided I could get the lighting right and got a new camera with a tripod because these days all I can seem to take are crappy blurred pics! :gah:

Just discovered this... FOTHER MUCKING EPIC. Brilliant job, a-dev!

Man, I love this place. So much good stuff, past and present, to indulge in given time.

Thanks for that. I always said I'd reshoot this because in the months afterward I acquired a John Connor custom and I changed the T-800 into the IMO superior MMS117 fake-leather jacket. I also gave Sarah Connor a breast-reduction (did an horrific botch job to be honest but you can hardly tell through the vest :lol ) Anyway I didn't reshoot, just couldn't summon the willpower, also my camera, which wasn't even the best at the time, has only degraded in the time since due to poor care by myself.

If you're going back through old pages I wonder if you found this from another member, an arguably more impressive diorama: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...0-1-6-scale-mojave-desert-armory-diorama.html

Thanks for that. I always said I'd reshoot this because in the months afterward I acquired a John Connor custom and I changed the T-800 into the IMO superior MMS117 fake-leather jacket. I also gave Sarah Connor a breast-reduction (did an horrific botch job to be honest but you can hardly tell through the vest :lol ) Anyway I didn't reshoot, just couldn't summon the willpower, also my camera, which wasn't even the best at the time, has only degraded in the time since due to poor care by myself.

If you're going back through old pages I wonder if you found this from another member, an arguably more impressive diorama: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...0-1-6-scale-mojave-desert-armory-diorama.html

Man, thank You. I know the feeling of never being fully content, always striving for better. But let me tell you, trust me, you don't need a re-shoot unless you get a Furlong. If not, this is perfect. Everything from the angles, range of focus and impeccable colors, you nailed it. Good job, brother.

I'll definitely check the other thread, too.

that's super crazy %)

Attachments

• OM1D.jpg
    OM1D.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 135
What is, P-meister?

Check this carefully: (this is what you quoted and posted above)

Just discovered this... FOTHER MUCKING EPIC. Brilliant job, a-dev!

Man, I love this place. So much good stuff, past and present, to indulge in given time.

Man, thank You. I know the feeling of never being fully content, always striving for better. But let me tell you, trust me, you don't need a re-shoot unless you get a Furlong. If not, this is perfect. Everything from the angles, range of focus and impeccable colors, you nailed it. Good job, brother.

I'll definitely check the other thread, too.

Back