T2 Pescadero Scene recreation featuring HT DX10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
72Medium.jpg

104Medium.jpg

151Medium.jpg

29Medium.jpg

402Medium.jpg

412Medium.jpg

451Medium.jpg
That's just... jawdropin'
Many-many thx for this incredible photo set!
Two amazing figures finally got proper treatment and I'm so happy to have both :yess:

Simply Amazing, a-dev! :clap :rock

these pics more so than anyone elses shows how great the DX10 sculpt. you got it right there looking like frickin screencaps from the movie.

and yea, will never get tired of that dio!

Unreal, dev :clap

I also love how you snuck in the NECA T-1000 for a couple shots :D

:exactly:

for a sec I was wondering if a-dev had his own custom T-1000 like that until i saw the joints. so awesome to add that in there

Wow. This is just. The most amazing toy picture thread!

This is nuts. I cant get over the cool. Ive had to link it around to people.

Where is John Connor?thats bad recreation because there is no John Connor. That was just joke:lol very good recreation:clap.

Thank you gentlemen! Glad to have gotten through all that. Been working on it all week and it was starting to feel like a chore. Some of the shots are reused from my previous photo-series including one or 2 with the MMS117.

And yeah that of course is a NECA T-1000 with the fully split head since we don't have that from HT....or a John Connor...hint hint Hot Toys if you happen to see this.

I don't know why they haven't really. He's in the entire movie, he's integral to the story, and yet he's missed out. I guess it's because they'd have to develop an entirely new child body just for that one character, and they don't see as financially worth it. But given his size, i can imagine him and his baby dirt bike being a nice little set. And again, given his size, i don't see how it'd be much more then what their charging for other figures atm.

Wow a-dev :thud: I am totally impressed, you did an amazing job recreating that scene, you totally showed off how awesome the dx sculpt is to and how it can be used to re-create almost any molment from the first part of the movie:fireworks Bravo sir.......Bravo:hi5:

Wow, thank you all very very much. Your reactions have made all the tedium, the long picture selection process and the mess I turned my collection room into to take these pics all completely worthwhile.

Anyway the DX10 here is the stock figure except with black T-shirt and a paperclip in the collar to make it tighter around his neck. Everything else is down to posing and lighting. For some shots I cheated with the pose just so as to achieve as close to the movie shot as I could get - where if you stepped back and looked at the figure the pose would look stupid and unnatural - but importantly it would look completely normal and like the movie in the photo.

Obviously I had to make some compromises because the diorama is only so big and we don't have all the characters from the scene.

In the close-up shots with the sunglasses almost knocked off his face - those are actually the MMS117 sunnies. Funnily enough they were a more accurate looking size when viewed that close. I dunno, camera distortion or something made the DX ones look too big.

If I can think of anything else to say I will post later but meantime thanks again very much all!

Back