T-800 Endoskeleton (Version 2.0) Unboxing video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srviver104

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone.... I just got a life size Terminator 2 - T-800 Endoskeleton (Version 2.0) from Sideshow.... well ordered from them, but out of state to avoid sales tax :) anyways.... made a video and posted on youtube to show you what a unboxing is like for one of these guys :) didn't know where to put it, so I put it in the kitchen.... girlfriend is still scratching her head :)

anyways, here's the video....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPKrnJ21mXM[/ame]

Thanks for the vid, what an awesome piece. That's the closest i'll ever get to owning one. The wife would have me terminated if I brought that home.

holy jebus that is awesome.

All other scale collectibles would look silly and pointless next to that beast.

:thud: OMG that is the ultimate collectible, I'm so jealous right now:monkey2 That was a great video bro, congrats on getting the coolest terminator collectible ever:hi5: The only problem you have now is your girl will be afread to go in the kitchen and make you a samwich for fear of being terminated:lol

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Does anyone know if these are a limited edition ? Someone mentioned to look on the side of the box, and someone wrote down 151 on each of the boxes.... So I guess I'm 151 of ???? It would be nice to know when they stop making them, and thus starting to appreciate in value ?

Well that was entertaining to watch. Congrats!!!

I really need to start saving some pennies for this thing. wow!

Back