Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They teased this over three years ago though, I figured it would have more going for it :lol

That would be something if it turned out this guy was somewhat posable and what we were seeing was just the photographers idea of a striking pose, but fat chance. In other observations that Predator maquette looks fantastic. From that angle reminds me of how he looked when leaving the scene after giving up on trying to find Arnie covered in mud for the first time.

But I am very interested in this piece too. If his legs were just a little closer together, I wouldn't see a problem.

If his legs were just a little closer together, I wouldn't see a problem.

That is my issue. Just a little to spread out for my idea of an endo.

I would go as far as it seems like someone got stances mixed up between the new pred and this endo. :p
Not that the pred needs changing, just would seem more feasible.

500369-terminator-the-future-is-not-set-01.jpg

Nice fine art print. SS should've made their maquette posed like this... but then again, perhaps it's too plain? Might be good to display with SS 1/2 or every other Endo pieces though.

Nice fine art print. SS should've made their maquette posed like this... but then again, perhaps it's too plain? Might be good to display with SS 1/2 or every other Endo pieces though.

I don't think it would have been too plain at all. Maybe a bit more action in the arms, but the stance in the print is good.

Really don't know what to do now. I've been holding off getting their first endo PF on eBay because I had my hopes set on this. I'm thinking of resuming my search :-/ my only wonder is if this will have superior finishing, with ten years more experience.

Is this 1/4 scale? The Predator Maquette looks gigantic next to this guy.

Yeah, and it will as the Predator is a much bigger character.

I maintain that I like this, it is well produced although it is hard to deny the pose chosen is less than great. And the base is rather bland & generic. I still wish they went with the twin rifle concept.

That would be awesome

That would just make too much sense wouldn't it? Sideshow could have copied that exactly and hit a home run. Instead they probably spent the better part of a weekend sketching the endo in the perfect "I'm taking a **** now" pose. We got a winner people.

The base looks similar to the Godzilla maquette. Probably the same materials, too. I'm warming up to this more and more each day.

Wow, if im good remember first time, this Endo was maked from the T2, now this looks changed to T1.

I think this is a potencial statue, but, looks Sideshow modernized the look, this pose i think not works without the fire. hehe like a blind man searching the door:D

That would just make too much sense wouldn't it? Sideshow could have copied that exactly and hit a home run. Instead they probably spent the better part of a weekend sketching the endo in the perfect "I'm taking a **** now" pose. We got a winner people.

Their Scout Trooper PF is also ready to poop from a similar pose:

sscPF-ScoutTrooper1.jpg

Back