Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't have a great pose, the legs are goofy. Looks like he lost his surf board.
The base has no connection to the movie, building debris?
No chrome, plastic parts, whole figure could be plastic for all we know. Super lame Ex.

$600 plus their new postage prices, anything up to $100, then duty added.

Hope you enjoy it but saying it has a great pose isn't convincing me at all. All opinions but mine is firm on this one.

Last edited:
No chrome, plastic parts, whole figure could be plastic for all we know. Super lame Ex.

This is my biggest concern as well. You can almost guarantee that this whole thing will be plastic and be SUPER lightweight. And yea that's cool and all if that's what your after. But in that case I'd rather have a chrome HotToys piece and have it be super posable.

I do wish they were more precise as to which parts are plastic. I know some people aren't bothered, but many are. It would be very helpful if they listed exactly which parts are made of what. I agree the base isn't very Terminator...ish, I like the actual Endo however.

Who keeps asking if it's got light up eyes? Are you blind?

I've only just read the description.
"Poised on a detailed environmental base with piercing glowing eyes..." seems pretty clear to me.

The original 1:4 Endo was listed as 10.43Kg, this 6.8.
Quite a difference there.

No way this is chromed for the asking price

Can't be too expensive to do...
5220dcf4ee89db1166103afd789ef639.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too crazy about the pose, but I'll be getting it. I need a 1/4 Endo for my collection and the prices for the HT QS2002 are insane.

The material is made of is not bothering me. We know polystone is just another plastic. So polystone, resin, plastic, metal would be all ok for me, if good quality and nice chrome over it. The issue for me is the leg pose, wish it was less Spiderman

Are you seriously saying the plastic can r2d2 pf is made out of does not bother you? That's interesting coming from a Star Wars collector.

I'm guessing the more delicate parts like actuators pipes etc. will be made of plastic. And that's good - I can't imagine the lottery every buyer would be getting into if this was all polystone.

As for the chrome situation... I'd really like it if this piece were chromed, however as others have stated this is the T1 endo, not the 'straight out of factory' ones we see in T2. It's been a few months since I last saw T1, but I remember the endo looking a bit charred, i.e. lacking the chrome shine (it'd just been blown up in the truck, after all).

The lack of weapon(s) doesn't bother me. I'm guessing Sideshow will reuse the sculpt with a different pose and a chromed body for a T2 T-800 maquette.

P.S. I've never owned a SS maquette, but based on the Predator prices I expected this to go for 999$ or something.:cuckoo:

is anyone else bothered by the fact that people are saying "yes been looking for the perfect t1 endo" and this IS NOT a t1 endo or film accurate. Myabe its just me and my need for screen accurate or at least semi screen accurate endo pieces :/ ...

yea I mean the perfect t1 endo would be the walking limp from the hallway of the factory. if this had a different head, hands and feet and pose, it would be so much better

The more I see it the more I like it. The price, as always, just seems high. I have the Chronicle endo coming, so this would give me a non-Genisys version. Leaning towards getting it. Getting close to having most Terminator statues that I want.

The more I see it the more I like it. The price, as always, just seems high. I have the Chronicle endo coming, so this would give me a non-Genisys version. Leaning towards getting it. Getting close to having most Terminator statues that I want.

Yea I have the chronicle endo coming soon and it will look great displayed with this

yea I mean the perfect t1 endo would be the walking limp from the hallway of the factory. if this had a different head, hands and feet and pose, it would be so much better

So true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you seriously saying the plastic can r2d2 pf is made out of does not bother you? That's interesting coming from a Star Wars collector.

Then I'm not like other Star Wars collectors. I don't own R2-D2 PF but it they make the R2-Q5 PF I'm in. I'm very serious when I say I don't mind if the PF is ABS plastic or the so much worshiped polystone, because I don't buy my statues per kilogram.

Back