Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't have a great pose, the legs are goofy. Looks like he lost his surf board.
The base has no connection to the movie, building debris?
No chrome, plastic parts, whole figure could be plastic for all we know. Super lame Ex.

$600 plus their new postage prices, anything up to $100, then duty added.

Hope you enjoy it but saying it has a great pose isn't convincing me at all. All opinions but mine is firm on this one.
I think he is going to require top shelf display. I think he looks great in this shot. Like Sarah and Kyle are looking up at him like they do when he rises from the fire.
the-terminator-t-800-maquette-3001571-01.jpg

Then I'm not like other Star Wars collectors. I don't own R2-D2 PF but it they make the R2-Q5 PF I'm in. I'm very serious when I say I don't mind if the PF is ABS plastic or the so much worshiped polystone, because I don't buy my statues per kilogram.

i thought the same thing as long as it looks good/accurate then i don't care, but then i actually had it in my hand and couldn't believe how cheap it feels. I think you will change your mind if you ever had the r2d2 in your hand...

i thought the same thing as long as it looks good/accurate then i don't care, but then i actually had it in my hand and couldn't believe how cheap it feels. I think you will change your mind if you ever had the r2d2 in your hand...
Just convince yourself it is made from carbon fiber, then the weight won't bother you:lol

Yup had the same feeling, cash cow for SS since r2 basically goes along side with 3po. Looks good, so as long as I dont pick r2 up.

Back to Endo talk, don't want to derail. Hope that endos abs is super high quality as they say, cause the r2 abs sure isnt.

The pose looks fine for the emerging from the blown tanker scene. But should have included blown up parts of the tanker instead of chunks of concrete.

The pose looks fine for the emerging from the blown tanker scene. But should have included blown up parts of the tanker instead of chunks of concrete.

This. How cool would it be if the base had debris and a charred truck door, or if they made it so it looks like it's climbing out of the remains of the truck.

I think this is one of the best Endo pose's out there! This is awesome, i have been waiting for a perfect terminator from the first movie for ages and this one is great!

I hate what they done to it in genisys so not buying collecting any genisys endos or related products as also it was the worst film all time,

This HAS a Great pose, great looks!

The waist looks a bit big, but apart from that excellent, I am getting this bad boy for sure.

Well done SS.

They have announced 2 legendary characters that started their franchise, the terminator and the predator maquettes, got to add these 2. This will look fantastic next to my T1 PF

Not really. I have a few helmets and other things that a lighter than a feather, and thus I'm used to collectibles not being too heavy (an example from SSC could be their Probot). And I also have collectibles that are heavier than you might think by just looking at them. Weight has no value in my eyes. The sculpt and the pose do.

Not really. I have a few helmets and other things that a lighter than a feather, and thus I'm used to collectibles not being too heavy (an example from SSC could be their Probot). And I also have collectibles that are heavier than you might think by just looking at them. Weight has no value in my eyes. The sculpt and the pose do.

:exactly: Sculpt, paint, and pose need to look good on the shelf because that's where it ends up ultimately. Materials used is important too, but I don't equate that to weight.

I don't think it's so much a matter of weight per se for some collectors, but the price you pay for something that is probably much cheaper to produce.

SS will tell you plastic is more expensive to produce.
Can't see it myself and I remember the seams on Supermans hands, looked very cheap to me.

Back