Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what were the problems with the first one again? the teeth? can anyone be more specific? anything else wrong with it?

It was $550 years ago so god knows what they'll charge for the new one.

what were the problems with the first one again? the teeth? can anyone be more specific? anything else wrong with it?

It was $550 years ago so god knows what they'll charge for the new one.

It was very fragile, teeth looked bad as did the whole head IMO. I expect this new one to be no less than $1K, probably close to the P2 Maquette price of $1199.

This sounds interesting, but not sure if I'll go for it. Knowing SSC they will indeed cut some corners. And knowing Chronicle Collectibles has Terminator license, I might wait for that.

Without the tag of 'Stan Winston Studio' or 'Legacy Effects' , this maquette doesn't really mean much to me.
Pretty sure people will soon point out loads of inaccuracy when the full review comes out. And the QC issue will only make it even worse.
Also probably both EB or HT will release their new(or renew) version of 1/4 endo sometime next year and there is no much difference between action figure and a statue when it comes to mechanic stuff.
Still going to track down the Endoskeleton PF, the value of 'the cast of original prop' will last forever.

Several people expecting and discussing potential Q.C issues as soon as a statues is teased sums up Sideshow of today.
Sort your factories out please SS :pray:

I give up caring, I'm off to start 50 threads for everything I can possibly imagine might be released over the next decade..

:rotfl
Also, here are a few more ideas:
'Are you embarrassed to be a collector'
'Are you proud to be a collector'
'How old where you when you started to pre-cancel'
'What was name of your pet when u got your first PF'
'Does your dentist know you have a detolf'.

Oh, and the all popular - 'Hot Toys??????'.

Re: Endoskeleton Maquette

I don't blame them honestly. Hot toys nailed that thing, lets pray SSC has the guts to try.

eh no they didn't. The ht version is entirely inaccurate to whats seen on screen. Huge teeth, skinny head and inaccurate body proportions ruined the figure.

if this is over $1k I will pass. I would rather save the $$ to get the 1:2.

Is the 1:2 "ok" or did it have the same issues as the 1/4 scale?

if this is over $1k I will pass. I would rather save the $$ to get the 1:2.

Is the 1:2 "ok" or did it have the same issues as the 1/4 scale?

The 1:2 scale is a slight upgrade from the 1:4 version. May as well go for the cinemaquette, which was a piece Stan Winston worked on, and as close to accurate as you can get.

...And very hard to find, also very expensive if you can find him.

Rare indeed. Expensive yes. But will always hold its value. 1:2 scale by HCG and open es. I dont see it being much sought after later on.

most ppl don't have $3k laying around for that piece. The 1:2 can be had for $1500-1700.

If thats the case, Id wait for a better 1:2 scale. Especially with a new Terminator movie coming out, companies will be milking that cash cow. You already saw how quickly Sideshow jumped on the announcement a week after the movie trailer. :lol

If thats the case, Id wait for a better 1:2 scale. Especially with a new Terminator movie coming out, companies will be milking that cash cow. You already saw how quickly Sideshow jumped on the announcement a week after the movie trailer. :lol
We've kown this has been coming for a while and it is still a T2 collectable.

Rare indeed. Expensive yes. But will always hold its value. 1:2 scale by HCG and open es. I dont see it being much sought after later on.

Slim chance another 1/2 comes out anytime soon if ever, and the HCG is pretty good anyway. The CM is very nice, but I don't care for the pose or the price. There was a couple just recently that went for around $2k that I passed on and got the HCG instead. Why would you think the 1/2 would not be sought after later? Even the 1/2 torso bust still holds its value around $1000. It may not be perfect or quite as detailed as the CM, but it looks really good.

Slim chance another 1/2 comes out anytime soon if ever, and the HCG is pretty good anyway. The CM is very nice, but I don't care for the pose or the price. There was a couple just recently that went for around $2k that I passed on and got the HCG instead. Why would you think the 1/2 would not be sought after later? Even the 1/2 torso bust still holds its value around $1000. It may not be perfect or quite as detailed as the CM, but it looks really good.

:goodpost: I'm a massive fan of the 1/2 Scale Endo torso bust...still looking for one infact :( As great as the CM's are, like you, I'm not too keen on their Endo pose and Sideshows 1/4 scale version failed based on the lack of effort that went I to the teeth :( ruined the piece for me!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419908332.095501.jpg

Have been up in the air about getting the 1/2 scale version for a few months now and was going to use some hefty reward points towards it to help justify the price but glad I held off for the time being with this new announcement of a new maquette (which I'm sure will be in 1/4 scale). So depending on how cool the pose is on this new maquette by Sideshow will determine which Endo statue I finally end up with for my collection

I am not a huge terminator fan but I want one endo statue for my collection without breaking the bank. Hopefully the new one from SS delivers.

Back