Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to add another point of view as I just did over on the other bored. The Endos are also based on Human architecture and designed to mimic us. The models used in the movies are restricted by their very nature so we didn't see much in the way of movement, but it isn't really that hard to imagine an endo making human like movements for me. I like museum poses as much as the next guy especially on large, detailed pieces like this will hopefully be. But in this case I think that middle pose with out stretched arms will make for one heck of a display. It will certainly be imposing given that it will probably be wider than it is tall. Also bear in mind that we are talking about very rough concept drawings here, the actual statue will no doubt have been altered slightly so don't write it off yet even if you aren't a fan of the one leg up look, it may have been toned down.
Yes, I agree with this also. I guess my original statement was not specific enough. I meant they don't look like a pose an endo would be in, those look like an intentional "pose" and not just an endo fighting or moving. They look unnatural and forced is what I meant, not that the endo would not do them, just unlikely. As an exposed endoskeleton they would not waste energy to act similar to a human like they need to do with skin. Just hope they drop the SS patented "one leg up" and they are not dull silver. Otherwise it should be good.

Yes, I agree with this also. I guess my original statement was not specific enough. I meant they don't look like a pose an endo would be in, those look like an intentional "pose" and not just an endo fighting or moving. They look unnatural and forced is what I meant, not that the endo would not do them, just unlikely. As an exposed endoskeleton they would not waste energy to act similar to a human like they need to do with skin. Just hope they drop the SS patented "one leg up" and they are not dull silver. Otherwise it should be good.

Yeah, that's my view on it. Not something I'd expect from an endo, and therefore not something I'd like for a statue that I'd own as an iconic piece.

I'm so excited for this. Could be my first Terminator piece ever! I wish theyd revisit the original two movies

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So far notta, maybe today we might get a preview of one of the reveals from 12 days

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It might be a long ways off still before we get any proto pics. I just hope they do this piece justice and give it the necessary amount of attention.

Shame, I was looking forward to seeing this one also, with the lack of Alien and Predator stuff so far this year, this would have been ideal to peak my interests. Still, having just ordered the Chronicle version, some time between them is fine by me.

Maybe this is it?
11009216_10155728739885468_2479464712938333269_n.jpg

Back