T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok gents,

When the 14th arrives, how early in the day does sideshow usually let you order? Is the newsletter ready at 12:01 a.m.? Or do you just have to periodically check throughout the day? I'm definitely getting this one and was wondering if any of you with your infinite wisdom have any tips for how and when to pre-order anticipated pieces such as this. Thanks

i'm sure you'll have no problem getting one, just check the website newsletter link at the top of ssc website, log in and check the newsletter for that date. click and order. should be around 6pm PST. depending on your location you'll have to convert to your time zone.
OH yeah make sure you are signed up to ssc for newsletter access, it usually takes a couple days to get registered.

I think even I may order this :rock

that a girl.:cool: btw i'm still copy and pasting these multi quotes:google

If they did a skin version for an ex I'd have to buy 2!!! :(

so what's the problem.:confused:

Nah it's just gonna be a life-size bust like the T-800 one, I can't see there being an exclusive version:(

maybe not exclusives, but wasn't there like 3 different versions of the t800 bust??

I think the skin version could actually warrant too completely different pieces.

terminator-t600.jpg

T600.jpg

I could see alot of things that could be made from this. :rock
Too bad there all expensive. :monkey4:lol

i missed these before, that first one would make an unbelievable PF. and the second one just gives me shivers.:banana:banana

Yes, I guess for me, ordering this depends on the quality of the movie also. Especially because I feel both the T-700 and the T-600 leap behind the T-800 design wise. And I already have the T-800 bust. It's hard to beat a classic... .

maybe not exclusives, but wasn't there like 3 different versions of the t800 bust??

Yeah there was, I suppose we play the guessing game but I'd be surprised if there's an exclusive. Maybe clean & battle damaged versions, is it not just the T-800 that Skynet uses replicated skin on anyway:confused:, I think it is.

If I like the movie this will be mine.

I have a feeling the movie will be pretty good, despite the PG-13 rating. I read somewhere McG promises a big end fight scene...something that audiences wouldnt expect. He compared it to when the T-1000 got blown in half at the steel mill in T2.

Chris

I have a feeling the movie will be pretty good, despite the PG-13 rating. I read somewhere McG promises a big end fight scene...something that audiences wouldnt expect. He compared it to when the T-1000 got blown in half at the steel mill in T2.

Chris

thats probably got something to do with the big arnold rumour going around.

See and thats what has me excited to see this outside of Bale being in it. Was it just rumor that they would redo the T2 opening John Connor scene or is this actually a done deal?

Having Arnold involved is also a very smart move on the producers.

I read somewhere McG promises a big end fight scene...something that audiences wouldnt expect. He compared it to when the T-1000 got blown in half at the steel mill in T2.

Chris

thats probably got something to do with the big arnold rumour going around.

Kyle Reese will be murdered before John sends him back, and so John fades out of existance like in Back to the Future. :lecture

See and thats what has me excited to see this outside of Bale being in it. Was it just rumor that they would redo the T2 opening John Connor scene or is this actually a done deal?

Having Arnold involved is also a very smart move on the producers.

I think the John Connor scene would be too much trouble to them for what it would be worth. Since its not Cameron behind this one I can imagine it costing them alot to edit that one scene for this movie since its from T2.
Unless Cameron was more involved in this that we think that is.

The fact that Arnold is in this movie regardless for how long means that hot toys will probably do a figure of him.... then again he might be naked for the ( probably short ) scene... so it may be hard to make of him.

This may mean though that they will see the demand for him and make stuff from T1 and T2. If they sell well maybe even T3. :monkey4:lol

So there will be a school concert scene too? :D

Anton Yelchin shows up and punches Michael Beihn in the face, then kisses Linda Hamilton and Christaian Bale phases back in while Earth Angel is playing.

"Hey I don't wanna mess with no reefer addicts."

This trailer gets me excited, the movie looks fantastic:banana
<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IcYdjHpJUV8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

Okay I want the bust now :eek:

Back