T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surprisingly, terminator salvation is screening a week later in my country, malaysia. normally, we get the summer blockbusters released on the same date as america.

we have piracy to thank for that--- it's a measure to encourage people to watch it in the cinema, not on a crappy pirated dvd.

piracy has its benefits sometimes. :D

Unfortunately in the UK they seem to be too dumb to realise that, they did the same with T3 as well with us getting it quite a while after the states

I'm interested to see if the Terminator: Salvation pieces go into the LSB pieces as well. Don't think I could afford a 1:1 right now but would love a T-600 and a T-700

I am kind of pissed about this new name " LEGACY STUDIOS"

WHY change name of the man that started it all.
I think its an insult taking STAN WINSTON STUDIOS name off.

He is a legend and now new generations wont know about him.

I am kind of pissed about this new name " LEGACY STUDIOS"

WHY change name of the man that started it all.
I think its an insult taking STAN WINSTON STUDIOS name off.

He is a legend and now new generations wont know about him.

Nah Stan Winston Studios is still there but Legacy Effects is in honour of him, his name will always be part of it:D

when is the t600 bust gonna be up for preorder? im kinda undecided between picking this one up OR the t800 combat endo......guess i'll wait for pics of the t600 which imo, looks more menacing BUT the t800 is just more iconic so......tough choice, but i'll get me one.

when is the t600 bust gonna be up for preorder? im kinda undecided between picking this one up OR the t800 combat endo......guess i'll wait for pics of the t600 which imo, looks more menacing BUT the t800 is just more iconic so......tough choice, but i'll get me one.

Well if you haven't even one i'd say get the T-800 for sure, imo a T-600 can't hold up to the iconic look of the T-800.

I want this piece even though I don't really find the T-600 all that comparable to the T-800. Knowing SS this item will ship 7-8 months from now so its all good.

Get yourself the CB T-800 dude, I promise you won't regret it.

Well if you haven't even one i'd say get the T-800 for sure, imo a T-600 can't hold up to the iconic look of the T-800.

I want this piece even though I don't really find the T-600 all that comparable to the T-800. Knowing SS this item will ship 7-8 months from now so its all good.

Get yourself the CB T-800 dude, I promise you won't regret it.

Thanks dude, i flexpay this bastid then :D !!!!!

So, how big should this skull be compared to the T800..... hmmmm, how bout this big....
ArtOfTerminatorSalvation20006.jpg

Image from ONEYE, thanks ONEYE!!!!

Last edited:
Nice pic.

I hope this thing ends up as large as the Iron Man 1:1 bust, with part of the chest and everything.

So, how big should this skull be compared to the T800..... hmmmm, how bout this big....
ArtOfTerminatorSalvation%20006.jpg
I guess I'll have to remove the pictures from the web since you (and others) feel it's ok to hot link to them. What is so hard about downloading them to your computer and hosting them elsewhere?

I guess I'll have to remove the pictures from the web since you (and others) feel it's ok to hot link to them. What is so hard about downloading them to your computer and hosting them elsewhere?

Yes, your right, thank you so much for the images.

Back