T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm....should i buy one or not??? i don't know. i've got all SW busts, Wolf bust, Ledger Joker bust, and soon an iron man bust by the end of summer.

you're not to far from me. one day I'd like to meet the Man behind the collection. :lol

Me? I'd be honored. The collection will not disappoint, I on the other hand, well, I do strive to improve.

Most of it is packed up though. Due to health problems, I need a one floor home, so I plan to changes home as soon as the housing market gets better.

to be honest, since i already have the T800 endoskull bust (and absolutely love it), i don't feel the need to have something that looks so similar yet isn't as iconic, imo.

now, if they did a battle-damaged rubber skin T600 bust i would DEFINITELY be interested. i find the early (and fake-looking) skynet attempt to simulate human flesh quite eerie and cool.

My house is a mess, needs lots of work. You are welcome. I'd do my best to make it worth the trip. Lunch. I can't have anyone come over without giving them a gift, so I will give you something. You could see the work area mess. If you want to see anything in my collection that is packed, let me know, I'll do my best to locate it and pull it out for you. A photo op (evidence/proof). I would also take you to the one local comic shop, another that's a 35 minute drive from my place as well.

Here's a link to my collection pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/WarSpawnRenegade?showall=true#100

to be honest, since i already have the T800 endoskull bust (and absolutely love it), i don't feel the need to have something that looks so similar yet isn't as iconic, imo.

now, if they did a battle-damaged rubber skin T600 bust i would DEFINITELY be interested. i find the early (and fake-looking) skynet attempt to simulate human flesh quite eerie and cool.

That covering for the bust would be easy to make. I may do that when Halloween comes around again. Should be fairly easy to find something that could be modified to work.

The T-600 may not be iconic yet, but I'm sure it will be.

My house is a mess, needs lots of work. You are welcome. I'd do my best to make it worth the trip. Lunch. I can't have anyone come over without giving them a gift, so I will give you something. You could see the work area mess. If you want to see anything in my collection that is packed, let me know, I'll do my best to locate it and pull it out for you. A photo op (evidence/proof). I would also take you to the one local comic shop, another that's a 35 minute drive from my place as well.

Here's a link to my collection pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/WarSpawnRenegade?showall=true#100

That covering for the bust would be easy to make. I may do that when Halloween comes around again. Should be fairly easy to find something that could be modified to work.

The T-600 may not be iconic yet, but I'm sure it will be.

I've seen enough of your collection to know that it's way beyond mine. :cool:

I'll shoot you a PM when I can get the time off. :woo

I am with you on this one.

This thing will sell out pretty quick and something tells me this will be a very big bust, much bigger than the T-800. I hope these ones are numberd this time.

Chris

Last edited:
Very cool news indeed...I just got my 18-20 notice from Sideshow for the T-800 combat damaged bust, now this, sweet.

It looks great from what we can see. A definate purchase for me, even if the movie isn't that good. (Will most likely rock, anyway :rock)

I'd love one but have the T-800 1:2 Scale Bust on order so can't buy both. :(

Back