T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definitely buying.i hope it goes around 600$.Flexpay will help..
I hope it has the rubber skin.It will be Perfect

Jeez Sideshow you're killing me:monkey2 I was happily figuring out where I'm gonna put my 1:2 scale Endo bust & now another life-size one, space is beating my arse man:google I have to have it though:lol

Yep not just space being a problem there is way too much good stuff coming out this year i just can't buy everything slow it down sideshow let me save some more cash and then you can have it!!! :rotfl

I read the newsletter last night and I totally missed seeing this. But I'm glad I read it again this morning! Can't wait for May 14th!!! :rock

Yep not just space being a problem there is way too much good stuff coming out this year i just can't buy everything slow it down sideshow let me save some more cash and then you can have it!!! :rotfl

:lol Yeah I know m8 but when we run out of money there's credit, when you run out of space there's no help except sacrificing one of our much loved babies:monkey2:mad::(:lol

this looks like it will be an awesome piece, would love to see a damaged skin covered versioni also.
will most likely be POing this one.
:banana:banana:banana

Ok gents,

When the 14th arrives, how early in the day does sideshow usually let you order? Is the newsletter ready at 12:01 a.m.? Or do you just have to periodically check throughout the day? I'm definitely getting this one and was wondering if any of you with your infinite wisdom have any tips for how and when to pre-order anticipated pieces such as this. Thanks

exclusive = rubber skin covering? PLEASE?

If they did a skin version for an ex I'd have to buy 2!!! :(

I think the skin version could actually warrant too completely different pieces.

terminator-t600.jpg

T600.jpg

I could see alot of things that could be made from this. :rock
Too bad there all expensive. :monkey4:lol

Back