T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that was some bad peeling. It was my first time hearing about this defect for the T-600 Bust. Glad you were able to get a replacement. I'm gonna go check over my bust now. :D

Here is a few picture of my bust guys! Sorry for the crappy pictures, but my camera is old and also I hate to make low quality photos like these about a beautifull piece but I had no other option. There is one picture where the T-600 is next to me. You can see how big this beast is!!! Enjoy! :wink:

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

IMG_8489.jpg

IMG_8490.jpg

IMG_8492.jpg

IMG_8494.jpg

IMG_8495.jpg

IMG_8497.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8502.jpg

Great pics, nice to see you enjoying the bust. It sure is an impressive piece in person.

Oh man no matter how good photos are, they just can't do justice to this piece at all. The awesomeness of this bust can only be fully experienced in person.

Thank you very much guys!!! :) This is a great piece and I love it. I am really happy because I bought it. The T-600 is one of my favorites right now! Anyway it looks like at the end of the month The regular Sideshow Predator maquette will be mine! :rock

Iv just brought the combat bust but im so tempted by this. Looks stunning.

:exactly:
It is a great looking statue!! If you will have the chance you have to get this! :rock I would like to buy the combat bust one day. My only problem with it is the missing lower part. It is basically a neck with a head, but still it is a stunning piece! Maybe Sideshow will make a new T-800 bust which will look similar to this T-600 (head+part of the chest.).

yes im loving the fact you get the shoulders in too and they look so detailed. Dont be put off by the fact its only neck up, It really is a stunning bust and like jkno says, more iconic. Imo they look much better with a little clean to make it look chrome but iv left a bit of a burnt look to him. Because he looks so good, I know the t600 is going to look stunning too and im trying to find ways of raising funds as there is one for sale for a reasonable price.
the price really does varie on the t600 so im really hoping to sell a few bits to grab him.

The T-800 Endo bust is more iconic.

Of course it is. Nothing can come close to Cameron's T-800!!

Dont be put off by the fact its only neck up, It really is a stunning bust and like jkno says, more iconic. Imo they look much better with a little clean to make it look chrome but iv left a bit of a burnt look to him.

I won't. I saw it at my friend's house and that thing looks great. I am sure when I will have the money for this I will not hessitate to buy it.

ps How good does that side shot of the t600 look?
wow, looks so detailed

It is yeah. The weathering, the rust on it is a huge plus to me. It really looks like it was on the battlefield for a long time.

Iv sent the guy a message on if he will drop the price or if he'd consider a part ex...
Really do want this now.
Iv just brought the endo and a latex Arnie battle damage so it really has come up for sale at the wrong time and they are not always available in the uk..

Back