T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quality is defenetelly super on the bust. It is really a top notch item. I never saw the Iron Man bust, but something tells me it is just as good as Iron. i am sure somebody here can confirm that.

One looks like he has an over bite and the other, to me, looks much closer to what sideshow have produced.

IMO the T-600 is the same. Maybe it is the angle or the flash...I dont know. My bust is in front of me and it looks just like the real thing on these pics.

Last edited:
IIf you look at the first pic, the teeth look in line but when u look at the 4th pic, he has a bit of an over bite lol. Must say iv liked the look of this bust for a while and am trying to source one. Just brought an endo combat bust which iv cleaned a little and it looks stunning also so im thinking this will look great with the shoulders added....

Yeah the shoulders are really make this piece. I still miss those at the T-800. I hope Sideshow will make a new T-800 bust which will be like the T-600. They made the second version of the life size T-800 so I hope they will return to this line with a new, updated version.

IIf you look at the first pic, the teeth look in line but when u look at the 4th pic, he has a bit of an over bite lol.

I just checked it and you are right. At the bust the lower and upper teeth are in line with each other. So don't worry.

Last edited:
I love this bust, but the 1 thing that bothers me about it is how the pistons meld into the shoulders. It makes it look less real

Yes, but don't forget the shoulder of the bust is basically just a little part of the hole shoulder. The T-600 would be much wider, at least more than twice as wide if Sideshow would made the hole thing.

Just got my shipping confirmation on this from Big Bad Toy Store! Walk out price was about $560. Awesome deal and, even though I don't have it in hand yet, it's already a prized piece in my ever-growing 1:1 collection!

S

Hi just managed to get hold of this bust but something is really bothering me. How come my eye's dont dim off ?
They just switch off...???

yea i know for a fact they are meant to as iv seen a vid on youtube....
Its such a quality bust but the eyes are really niggling me :(

This bust frikin rocks, probably the best one iv purchased but the non fading eyes is bothering me.
My endo skull dim off but this doesnt...
Anyone else have the same problem???
:( :( :(

This bust frikin rocks, probably the best one iv purchased but the non fading eyes is bothering me.
My endo skull dim off but this doesnt...
Anyone else have the same problem???
:( :( :(

I just went to double check and not only do they dim off but when I shut off the switch, it takes a few seconds before they actually start powering off.

Well im clinging to the fact it may be the batterys as they have just run out and i only got him yesterday.
but i really dont think it will make a difference.

Hi just managed to get hold of this bust but something is really bothering me. How come my eye's dont dim off ?
They just switch off...???

Mine has no problem. The eyes are just simply fade off slowly after I turn it off. I never really heard about that problem before.

I thought the battarys had run out but it was just the angle he was facing lol.
Think im just going to have to live with it which is a bit of a shame but i dont have them on much and its still an awsome bust

When I came across this bust, I had this overwhelming need to have it. So I just placed my order. It looks beautiful...in a horrific kind of way. So for those with more SS 1:1 experience than I, I was curious what you guys do when the LED lights stop working? Do you have to send the piece back for maintenance and cleaning eventually? Or, do you just enjoy them while they last? These pieces seem like they belong in a museum so I'd love to be able to keep this baby working for years to come.

Also hoping a new T-800 bust might have a similar design with shoulders...

The led light up should work for years to be fair. What i can say is that you will be blown away just how good if not special this bust is. The shear size and attention to detail is just amazing. Defin italy my best bust to date. I have the t800 also and its crying out for ss to do one with the shoulders.
If it were to happen, it may just topple this one.
You will love this. :)

Back