T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-600 enters Sparta..

tee600.jpg

:D

T-600 enters Sparta..

tee600.jpg

:D

The Spartans would have dined in hell in the first 15 minutes of the movie. LoL. That looks pretty damn wicked. Put a hood over him to make him look like a real Immortal. then when people come over to look at it, remove the covers and reveal the true form underneath! :D

The Spartans would have dined in hell in the first 15 minutes of the movie. LoL. That looks pretty damn wicked. Put a hood over him to make him look like a real Immortal. then when people come over to look at it, remove the covers and reveal the true form underneath! :D
:lol true that..
I need to find a good black hood to try that out :D

:rotfl Excellent Felipe ;)
Congrats on the mask :clap
Thanks, Stephane, its turned out good because the colors are similar.

I bet it looks even cooler with the eyes on shining through the mask
yes sir...

sparta.jpg

that mask looks brilliant,

I also did something similar when I first got my bust :lol

vterm.jpg

He means Edition Size..

I totally forgot about that...
its still IN STOCK at sideshow.

its still in stock everywhere I think :lol Only god and SS know how many their going to make. I'm defn goin to wait around for a good deal on one of these.

Has anyone on the east coast received one of these yet? How much was shipping? My last flex pay is next month, like most of you i assume, and i was wondering what 95lbs dimensional weight costs.:banghead

Also, who do we go to to get a rubber face mask to put on this? What does it cost to have something like this commisioned?

Back