T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv sent the guy a message on if he will drop the price or if he'd consider a part ex...
Really do want this now.
Iv just brought the endo and a latex Arnie battle damage so it really has come up for sale at the wrong time and they are not always available in the uk..

I really hope it will work out for you! Good luck gypsycatcha!! If you can get the bust than don't forget to post some pictures of it! :rock

Iv sent the guy a message on if he will drop the price or if he'd consider a part ex...
Really do want this now.
Iv just brought the endo and a latex Arnie battle damage so it really has come up for sale at the wrong time and they are not always available in the uk..

The guy has sent you a message back lol!

The guy has become 2 guys lol. Really am trying to raise some moneys for this lol. 3 life size busts in just over 4 weeks is a stretch lol

I can get this piece shipped to me for $620. For the people that have it, is it worth it ?

I can get this piece shipped to me for $620. For the people that have it, is it worth it ?

Wow Just for 620? Man this is a cheap price. It is definitely worth it! The T-600 is a beautifull piece and the detail on it is absolutely amazing! Even if you don't like the movie(like me), it is worth owning.

Wow Just for 620? Man this is a cheap price. It is definitely worth it! The T-600 is a beautifull piece and the detail on it is absolutely amazing! Even if you don't like the movie(like me), it is worth owning.

Thank you sir ! Ordered...and I really liked the movie. Just wasn't sure if the piece itself in-hand was worth the price. Proto pics are sometimes way better than the piece itself. By the way, this can be had at BBTS for $531.24 but the shipping was $200 to where I live https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SSC10727&mode=retail. So I got someone else to try and match that price with a reasonable shipping. That's how I got it at $620 shipped to Canada.

Thank you sir ! Ordered...and I really liked the movie. Just wasn't sure if the piece itself in-hand was worth the price. Proto pics are sometimes way better than the piece itself. By the way, this can be had at BBTS for $531.24 but the shipping was $200 to where I live https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SSC10727&mode=retail. So I got someone else to try and match that price with a reasonable shipping. That's how I got it at $620 shipped to Canada.

You are welcome! I am sure you will like that bust!

Just received it. Although it's really good looking in the sculpt department, the paint apps are leaving me a bit underwhelmed. It's really dark and should have a bit more of a metallic look to it. The rust looks nice though.

Just received it. Although it's really good looking in the sculpt department, the paint apps are leaving me a bit underwhelmed. It's really dark and should have a bit more of a metallic look to it. The rust looks nice though.

Actually this is how the real thing looks like at Stan Winston's studio. I have many pictures of the T-600 and it is really that dark. The metallic look came from the greyish color tone of the movie. Congratulation for the bust by the way!

Actually this is how the real thing looks like at Stan Winston's studio. I have many pictures of the T-600 and it is really that dark. The metallic look came from the greyish color tone of the movie. Congratulation for the bust by the way!

Really ? Saw pics on the net that was somewhat a little greyish metallic. Don't get me wrong I like it, just a bit disapppointed in the paint.

Here is a few picture for you of the T-600. You can see it's color is as dark as the real one's.

008_l.jpg

16lyzv9.jpg

b_21811-1.jpg

terminator_1.jpg

Yea I think the paint app is pretty movie accurate. Still one of the best busts I've ever seen. And I paid $600 for it from a local retailer because he wanted to get rid of it. :D

Yea I think the paint app is pretty movie accurate. Still one of the best busts I've ever seen. And I paid $600 for it from a local retailer because he wanted to get rid of it. :D

I can't complain since it was delivered to my door for $620. When I saw the box I was like "wow it's huge!"....then I started unpacking it and it was small compared to the boxes :lol

I can't complain since it was delivered to my door for $620. When I saw the box I was like "wow it's huge!"....then I started unpacking it and it was small compared to the boxes :lol

Yea. Sideshow likes to use oversized boxes to better protect their busts. The box for the Iron Man Mark III bust was like 10% bigger than the T-600 bust's box. Hey it's all good.

Thanks man ! Never realized that he was that dark.

You are welcome Gates!

I paid 850 dollar for it, but I live in Hungary and I always have to pay much more for the items. Anyway I agree. This bust is a piece of art. Really nice.

Still trying to get this bust lol, working on it. Is it me or does the t600 look slightly different in the pics above. One looks like he has an over bite and the other, to me, looks much closer to what sideshow have produced.
I know they really cant be compared but how does this stand up to the iron man bust?
I have the mk 2 and 3 and they are of superb quality.
Just wondering what peoples thoughts are as i think this looks amazing and they always look so much better in the flesh.
I think this will blow me away.

Back