T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I just bought one life size T-600 bust at my local store and I have a problem. This is really a beautiful piece, but my T-600 and the other one in the store have paint problems. The paint at certain places just came off very easy(and I barely touched it.) at both bust and you can see the polystone under it(And also at certain areas it looks like the paint not attached very good to the polystone and also the paint job cracked at a few little areas.)). They have the same problem, but not at the same places. I fear the paint will come off easy if I touch that part. My friend will help me to fix this and I hope it will work out alright.

Is there anyone who had problem with the paint? It looks like Sideshow didn't made the material very good.

Sorry for my English.

Last edited:
Guys I just bought one life size T-600 bust at my local store and I have a problem. This is really a beautiful piece, but my T-600 and the other one in the store have paint problems. The paint at certain places just came off very easy(and I barely touched it.) at both bust and you can see the polystone under it(And also at certain areas it looks like the paint not attached very good to the polystone and also the paint job cracked at a few little areas.)). They have the same problem, but not at the same places. I fear the paint will come off easy if I touch that part. My friend will help me to fix this and I hope it will work out alright.

Is there anyone who had problem with the paint? It looks like Sideshow didn't made the material very good.

Sorry for my English.

Sorry to hear that. Please do you have some pictures?

Sorry to hear that. Please do you have some pictures?

Here it is. You can see the damaged area clearly.

DSC03367.jpg

The polystone is not gone. Everything is at it's place and only the paint came off from the surface. Do you guys think there is a way to fix this (paint) if I can get somebody who is good with these things? I don't have much experience with this.

The polystone is not gone. Everything is at it's place and only the paint came off from the surface. Do you guys think there is a way to fix this (paint) if I can get somebody who is good with these things? I don't have much experience with this.

What area is the picture taken from?

Holly crap...what is it with SS lately?? It seems like EVERYTHING their pumping out is showing up with issues. In almost every thread I look at on both forums its the same issues. Like I said before, after I get Hulk and prime im taking a break from SS for a while. Well, until they get their Sh * t together......if that ever happens :dunno

Chris

Here it is. You can see the damaged area clearly.

DSC03367.jpg

Please give us some more shots, would like to see were this is actually happening. Worries me.:horror Do you know how the store stored the Busts? Damp, fluctuating temps? Very suspicious to have both doing the same thing.

Please give us some more shots, would like to see were this is actually happening. Worries me.:horror Do you know how the store stored the Busts? Damp, fluctuating temps? Very suspicious to have both doing the same thing.

Well one of them was in the original box(This is mine.) and it was never opened. The other one was displayed in the store.

Please give us some more shots, would like to see were this is actually happening.

Here is one. Not the best picture but you can see where is the problematic area.

Photo0147.jpg

This doesn't look too good especially since it was originally boxed. There are 2 options: return for replacement/refund or professional repaint. SS should b more careful with these things...

i will try the professional repaint option. If it won't work than I will speak with the seller and I will start the refund process I guess.

Holly crap...what is it with SS lately?? It seems like EVERYTHING their pumping out is showing up with issues. In almost every thread I look at on both forums its the same issues. Like I said before, after I get Hulk and prime im taking a break from SS for a while. Well, until they get their Sh * t together......if that ever happens :dunno

Chris

:exactly: First paper lenses with scar bio, and poor quality. Avatar AMP maquette, and now this! :gah:

If after $1200 plus shipping cost and import tax.. prime better be perfect. I will be extremely annoyed and will probably think very hard before ordering with SSC again if it is not up to the standard for the price. :monkey4

My problem solved guys! There was an other T-600 In my local store and it is in perfect condition so they gave me the new one. I am satisfied!! :rock!!! It is a beautiful piece! :hi5::yess:

Back