T-5 (T-1000 Appearance) My Theory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parney is just a smack name i call people sometimes. lol. I was indeed molested though at 10 years of age by a 13yr old girl..good times!.

Ok... Major probs with that story...

1. Marcus= dead
2. John Connor does not = kyle's father (other way around)
3. Why would skynet keep s bunch of barrels of liquid nitrogen around with it's T-1000?

And there's some serious messed up-ness going on on here... This thread is for talking about T5, not molestation...

Sickos.

Ok... Major probs with that story...

1. Marcus= dead
2. John Connor does not = kyle's father (other way around)
3. Why would skynet keep s bunch of barrels of liquid nitrogen around with it's T-1000?

in response to man without sense of humor's questions.....

1. Read the top, what part of car battery don't you get?:monkey1

2. Don't know what your talking about mate. Maybe read through a couple of times before you critic:monkey1

3. Right, so your making the ultimate killing machine. Wouldn't you wanna test it against the environment and weapons at the resistance disposal? Remember resistance bases are disused ware houses, bases ect. So liquid nitrogen is accessible, but hay if you don't believe that, your talking to doctors and scientists who preformed an emergency heart transplant in a desert! Good I wish they had a one of those face palm smiles:rolleyes:

2. Don't know what your talking about mate. Maybe read through a couple of times before you critic:monkey1

3. Right, so your making the ultimate killing machine. Wouldn't you wanna test it against the environment and weapons at the resistance disposal? Remember resistance bases are disused ware houses, bases ect. So liquid nitrogen is accessible, but hay if you don't believe that, your talking to doctors and scientists who preformed an emergency heart transplant in a desert! Good I wish they had a one of those face palm smiles:rolleyes:

I was about to say all of that. :lol
face palm indeed

I was about to say all of that. :lol
face palm indeed

highfive_Borat.gif

High Five!:banana

Sorry, thought I remembered it saying "Kyle mirroring his father". Don't know how I saw that... I thought they were in a Skynet lab of some sort, not a resistance base... confusingly written... and also Marcus is like permanently dead, I think. He was preserved after being executed so he could come back on top of a T-700, but how are they gonna preserve him now? He was like all torn up... I don't think a car battery would help... It feels like the movie says "Ok, this is how Marcus is dying, saving John's life. He's done his part, his destiny has been realized." so I don't think Marcus can just come back like that... Wouldn't seem right.

and by the way, I think you guys meant this: :slap

Sorry, thought I remembered it saying "Kyle mirroring his father". Don't know how I saw that... I thought they were in a Skynet lab of some sort, not a resistance base... confusingly written... and also Marcus is like permanently dead, I think. He was preserved after being executed so he could come back on top of a T-700, but how are they gonna preserve him now? He was like all torn up... I don't think a car battery would help... It feels like the movie says "Ok, this is how Marcus is dying, saving John's life. He's done his part, his destiny has been realized." so I don't think Marcus can just come back like that... Wouldn't seem right.

and by the way, I think you guys meant this: :slap

It is in a Skynet lab. Just saying the resistance may have access to such liquid materials.

The show was so promising too! It had all the elements of an epic series, but turned out to be pants!!!
Dizzy

TSCC was pretty good, although they seemed to like killing everybody off on the show... there was room for improvement... but it's not like it was an animated cartoon series targeted at 7 year olds... unfortunately for Star Wars, that is what happened... but this thread is about T5... so T5 is either gonna be the greatest Terminator movie ever made (after T2 of course), or it's gonna decapitate the franchise permanently.

Wow, I dunno how you can honestly say that T-3 and TS was better than TSCC. T-3 was soooo bad and TS was even worse.

T3 just DESTROYED Cameron's legacy and was completely UNNECESSARY.

Wow, I dunno how you can honestly say that T-3 and TS was better than TSCC. T-3 was soooo bad and TS was even worse.

T3 just DESTROYED Cameron's legacy and was completely UNNECESSARY.

Everyone knows the order....

The Terminator - Greatest Movie ever made!
Terminator 2: Judgement Day - Greatest Sequel ever made (Next to Aliens)
Terminator Salvation - Good Come Back
T-3 - Greatest mis-use of Arnie ever:monkey3

The show, can't remeber it's name now:rolleyes: Sucked royal balls! Your not a Terminator fan if you prefer that to T-S! :banana

Everyone knows the order....

The Terminator - Greatest Movie ever made!
Terminator 2: Judgement Day - Greatest Sequel ever made (Next to Aliens)
Terminator Salvation - Good Come Back
T-3 - Greatest mis-use of Arnie ever:monkey3

The show, can't remeber it's name now:rolleyes: Sucked royal balls! Your not a Terminator fan if you prefer that to T-S! :banana

No..you are not a Terminator fan if you thought any MOVIE after T2 was good. Cameron started it...everyone destroyed his vision and his concept.

I consider TSCC a different universe so they don't really go along with the movies. Thus they can do whatever the want...like the did.

Now, if TS decided to be its own universe then ok I might think it is better...but no...it sucks balls.

No..you are not a Terminator fan if you thought any MOVIE after T2 was good. Cameron started it...everyone destroyed his vision and his concept.

Now, if TS decided to be its own universe then ok I might think it is better...but no...it sucks balls.[/QUOTE]

TS is like a universe of it's own! T-800's in 2018? Harvesters and T-600 that look like the Hulk. Slightly different universe because time is like a dish of calm water. Flat, natural and still. Now if you drop a ball in, it ripples, maybe losing water. Changing it.

Time is delicate. Every time a machine goes back timeline changes. Like an alternate Universe.

Ridley Scott made a film called Alien. 4 different directors, all different from it's predecessor. Three of which were good:rolleyes: But they didn't ruin the originals vision. Just changed it. Like T-S:banana

Back