• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS. Hot toys Iron man mk1/ terminator stuff/punisher figure/ updated and ADDED items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is my mk1 asking $750 shipped in NA

Next is my predalien asking $220 shipped in NA SOLD
Next is my art saves punisher figure, I've made this into a quality figure, I've changed the body to a caucasan advanced true type body, changed the hands to Chris redfields rifle hand and open palm and the knife holding hand so he can wield his kick @$$ knife!! Plus I upgraded his boots to the Royce combat boots, the screamed something frank would crush someones skull!

Asking $220 shipped in NA ( ps this doesnt have a box but I do have a spare John Connor box I could stuff it in)

Next is my final battle John conor with upgraded hris redfield hands ( rifle grip and open hand) asking $140 shipped in NA ( doesn't include terminator diorama base)SOLD

Lastly I have the t-600 endoskeleton figure ( not the rubber mask ver) asking $160 shipped in NA

ADDED terminator 2 Arnold Shwartzeneger head sculpt from the t2 T800 figure, asking $100 shipped in NA

ADDED comedian muscle body, asking $115 shipped in NA or trade for a Bruce lee body SOLD!

ADDED john Connor and Marcus wright HS asking $85 each shipped in NA

Thanks and feel free to ask questions and/ or make offers

Last edited:
Re: FS. Hot toys iron man Mk1! and Mk6!

Mk6 has sold, can't edit right now cause my phone is a piece, still got the mk1 though

Re: FS. Hot toys Iron man mk1/ terminator stuff/ predalien/punisher figure

Bump, updated and added a bunch of stuff!

Daily bump, will take a wolverine figure + some mulah for the mk1, and can reduce prices for multiple purchases

Just an update, I will NOT be accepting payment OR shipping until Canada post is back up and operating normally, sorry for any innconvienience

Ok so Canada post should be back this week now that they've been forced back to work so I can start arranging deals again, sorry to all you guys who were inconvenienced by this

Back