Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could've worked, too. It's not like they would've had any secrets, since they both went out killing monsters and ghosts. :lol damn, I'm sad now. :monkey2

Let's just stop talking about this.

tumblr_mb71l7ptXn1r9o0g2.gif

I don't know what it was about tonight's episode, but I feel the need to reiterate how pumped I am for this season. Tonight's episode just proved to me how much this show has left in the take. What an amazing job by the writers.

I'll be the first to admit. I was never a big Garth fan. I don't have a problem with him, but I just never thought the character was a necessity. After tonight, I love him. I liked how the writer's have him as the new Bobby, without disgracing Bobby's character. They handled it perfectly. I liked the little 'nods' like the trucker hat and 'Idgets!' I also liked seeing Dean come full circle (or 180 rather) of resenting Garth to accepting his new niche. Just perfect.

On some side notes: I love the tension that's building between the brothers. It's really giving this season a different type mature tone, unlike anything I've seen in recent seasons. And I'm REALLY glad Sam dropped the 'What's the difference between Benny and Amy?' card. I was waiting for him to go 'there.'

As for Sam's backstory, I still can't figure out what happened between him and Amelia. There's obviously more to her or else why would they be harping on her so much. Honestly though, I don't like her. (And I mean that nicely. :lol) She seems like a distraction for Sam.....so she's gotta go!

And last, but certainly not least......

I hope you all saw next week's preview......

because the man, the myth, the legend returns......

CAS. IS. BACK!

I read a spoiler on Twitter about Cas coming back in episode 8 a few weeks back, yay, it's nearly here :)

I didn't mind Garth before, but I like him a lot better after this episode. I like him as the new Bobby, he really enjoys the job and he's very knowledgeable on most things.

I was glad the brothers finally had it out. Also like you I was happy that Sam brought up Amy in connection with Dean letting Benny live. It needed to be said. There's certainly a lot of animosity between the boys right now and Sam is still clearly pining for the life he had with Amelia. Sam was still with Amelia when he left to meet up with Dean wasn't he? He snuck out in the middle of the night. I am thinking that he just left her without mentioning that he was going. If that's the case he must feel guilty that he's just walked out and left her with the house and the dog.

I read a spoiler on Twitter about Cas coming back in episode 8 a few weeks back, yay, it's nearly here :)

I didn't mind Garth before, but I like him a lot better after this episode. I like him as the new Bobby, he really enjoys the job and he's very knowledgeable on most things.

I was glad the brothers finally had it out. Also like you I was happy that Sam brought up Amy in connection with Dean letting Benny live. It needed to be said. There's certainly a lot of animosity between the boys right now and Sam is still clearly pining for the life he had with Amelia. Sam was still with Amelia when he left to meet up with Dean wasn't he? He snuck out in the middle of the night. I am thinking that he just left her without mentioning that he was going. If that's the case he must feel guilty that he's just walked out and left her with the house and the dog.

I'm still confused about how Sam left it with her. :lol Not sure, TBH.

As for Cas, I just saw some screen caps and I'm freaking out. We have more angels coming. :rock I'm really pumped for this episode.

I've got to say, after I watched the last episode on Hulu Thursday, I quickly went to the "The CW" app on my phone to watch the preview for next week. I had no idea what to expect, and, upon seeing "Cas is back", I blurted out an extremely loud "HELL YEAH!!!!". I then proceeded to laugh, due in no small part to the overwhelming amount of happiness and joy I was feeling.

I've got to say, after I watched the last episode on Hulu Thursday, I quickly went to the "The CW" app on my phone to watch the preview for next week. I had no idea what to expect, and, upon seeing "Cas is back", I blurted out an extremely loud "HELL YEAH!!!!". I then proceeded to laugh, due in no small part to the overwhelming amount of happiness and joy I was feeling.

:lol :rock

I hope he's around for a while. My gut says he won't be, but I hope I'm wrong. (I haven't read any spoilers, other than Misha saying that Cas' future on the show is uncertain.)

Cas needs to go back to being his same old self, so that he can yank Bobby out of the great beyond and plop him right back where he belongs. I've got the perfect start, too. Sam and Dean go back to using Bobby's place as their base of operations and are working a case with Garth, as they enter the house after finishing the case, you hear "gimme back my hat, ya idjit," just as you see Bobby grabbing a beer from the fridge.

Cas needs to go back to being his same old self, so that he can yank Bobby out of the great beyond and plop him right back where he belongs. I've got the perfect start, too. Sam and Dean go back to using Bobby's place as their base of operations and are working a case with Garth, as they enter the house after finishing the case, you hear "gimme back my hat, ya idjit," just as you see Bobby grabbing a beer from the fridge.

That sounds pretty good, actually. I could see it happening.

I was just reading a tweet from Beaver though. Apparently, there's a petition going around trying to get him back on the show. While he was flattered by the number of signatures, it doesn't sound like he's too optimistic.

Of course, never say never.

I don't see Bobby coming back again, they spent far to much time last season on his death, his vengeful ghost turn and his eventual vanquishing. It would seem a little pointless in bringing him back again after all of that. Also they did burn his remains, it wouldn't even be possible for him to return would it?

I hope Cas does return to normal, he was just weird last season.

C'mon, really? This show could be titled "resurrection" about as easily as it could be "Supernatural". Sam, Dean, Cas, and Bobby have all been brought back so many times that them saying "we're not bringing back Bobby" would just be bull****.

I don't see Bobby coming back again, they spent far to much time last season on his death, his vengeful ghost turn and his eventual vanquishing. It would seem a little pointless in bringing him back again after all of that. Also they did burn his remains, it wouldn't even be possible for him to return would it?

I hope Cas does return to normal, he was just weird last season.

Understatement of the year. When he came back in "The Born-Again Identity," I was floored how well they wrote him back in. I was really impressed with the entire episode (probably my favorite from S7.) And then, I don't know why they wrote him into a "hippie" type, but that really had me scratching my head. I've always had faith in the writers, but I do feel they missed an opportunity there. (Unless of course, they want him written out of the show.)

C'mon, really? This show could be titled "resurrection" about as easily as it could be "Supernatural". Sam, Dean, Cas, and Bobby have all been brought back so many times that them saying "we're not bringing back Bobby" would just be bull****.

There's also plenty of characters that haven't come back, John, Ellen, Jo, Ash, Pamela - we might have seen them in one form or another since, but they've all remained dead.

I'm getting used to the show without Bobby now, I don't think they need to have him come back.

Ezzackly! I need more tough sum*****' truckers with hearts of gold on my television! Jim Beaver is so awesome; every role, you just can't help but root for him. Whitney Ellsworth on Deadwood is that same tough but lovable teddy bear that Bobby is, and, even when the role isn't that same archetype, it sticks, and you just love to see that Jim is in other stuff; I root for him in his smaller roles, even; like on Breaking Bad and Justified (even when, like the former, there's really no reason to root for him because he has no stake in what's happening :lol (other than selling guns to Mr.White)).

Back