Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHUCK IS DEAD?!?!?[/B]

That's the one problem I have with this show consistently: they just take a giant dump on their secondary characters. I truly believe this show would have been twice as good as it is, had the writers early on, treated their secondary characters with some of that same love they showed to the main two, bobby and cas.

The whole, 'well Chuck is probably dead' just is such a typical example of why I can get frustrated with the show. We got some great eps with Chuck, saw him in a parallel future, but now the writers are just like, 'meh' I seriously want the last season to have some of character redo and bring em all back

That's the one problem I have with this show consistently: they just take a giant dump on their secondary characters. I truly believe this show would have been twice as good as it is, had the writers early on, treated their secondary characters with some of that same love they showed to the main two, bobby and cas.

The whole, 'well Chuck is probably dead' just is such a typical example of why I can get frustrated with the show. We got some great eps with Chuck, saw him in a parallel future, but now the writers are just like, 'meh' I seriously want the last season to have some of character redo and bring em all back

Well for all Sam and Dean know, all Cas knows; he is dead. We saw him vanish. Many believe chuck was God. God didnt wanna be found, he wouldve had that power. God never had a relationship or anything might explain chucks super awkwardness with women.

Anyway; cas stayed behind to become a Hunter, for his punishment right? Seems just like how cas was when Dean went into the future and Sam said yes to Lucifer.

Whos to say the apocalypse cant happen? All we know is Sam said yes in the future. whos to say Luci went to hell with Michael, beat him as Adam was weak, and comes back?

I wouldnt mind the series ending with Dean dying eventually. Azazel, meg, crowley and Lucifer watching him slowly die. like a big last hurrah, it was all a big plane. Fake azazels death, megs fake allegiance, crowleys assistance against Leviathan and being the face of Hell.

The old regime planning something the Angels never thought; let angels tear each other apart so the cant stop the true apocalypse.

Could have the last season as Dean vs Sam after croatoan. all out warzone all season.

I just got into this a few months ago and have watched most of the episodes on Netflix. I noticed that several stores had the seasons on sale for around $10 on dvd and about $20 on blu-ray. I was thinking about picking some up but was not sure which would be better because I'm looking for features only. Does anybody have both, is there a major difference in content? Thanks

I just got into this a few months ago and have watched most of the episodes on Netflix. I noticed that several stores had the seasons on sale for around $10 on dvd and about $20 on blu-ray. I was thinking about picking some up but was not sure which would be better because I'm looking for features only. Does anybody have both, is there a major difference in content? Thanks

I own the Blus and DVDs for most of the seasons, but I can say that in addition to all of the content on the DVD release, the Blus also contain 1 or more exclusive featurettes for each season (with the exception of S3, I believe.)

For example, the Season 6 Blu has a "Hunter's Guide" virtual journal with featurettes about production, cast, etc, whereas the DVD release didn't.

Is it worth the price increase to get the Blu? I can't really answer that. It depends on how much you want to see the featurettes.

On a side note, I noticed that Amazon increased all of their prices back to "normal" again. :(

Thanks for the help. I'm thinking of going dvd and figure they will put them on sale again after Christmas.

I get the DVD's every Black Friday for 10 bucks, so I'm content for now, but, at some point, if BB does another DVD trade in thing for 5 bucks, I might try to upgrade to blus one season at a time.

I'm surprisingly really enjoying this episode so far. I thought, at first, 'Oh, another filler." But this is a great one so far. I'm getting a kick out of it so far.

And I'm really liking this 'Bad Cop' Cas. :lol

Another great, great episode. Really impressed overall. Not one complaint. I got a good laugh out of the 'freeze and subtitle' scene between Dean and the doctor.

And I really liked the way it ended with Cas staying behind with Mr. Jones. (Although, I hope this isn't the writers way of saying, "Cas won't be back for awhile."

And speaking of Cas, I can't stand Naomi. I hope the whole "Cas on a leash" comes back around to 'bite' her. I'm hoping Cas snaps out her 'spell,' somehow someway. Although, it looks like it might take an even bigger player for that to happen. Oh, the possibilities.

And next week is the mid-season finale. Should be a good one regardless, with Benny and all. I'm hoping it follows suit with previous years. :rock

Finally got back to watching this. Just finished genie episode where dean was trapped in another dimension. Show is so damn good. Gonna finish up season 2 tommarow.

This was a really great idea for an episode, loved all the looney tunes references, took me back to my childhood days :)

Cas was back to his best, also loved the bad cop bit and him not understanding Dean's "wabbit" comment :)

It was also good to see a bit more of Sam's background with Amelia. So her husband ended up being alive afterall. No wonder Sam disappeared in the middle of the night. Maybe she wasn't prepared to leave him and then when Sam found out Dean was alive afterall, he chose to leave for both of them to return to what they had been running from.

Wow On some season 3 now. Wow a whole lot of **** went down and now they opened the devils gate and released the seven deadly sins. Im on the rabbits paw and its hilarious so far. Sam just knocked over a radio lmao!!! Aweome stuff.

Really liked the mid season finale. Benny lives to fight another day, but is Sam going to go after him despite what Dean says.

Dean was pretty sneaky with the Amelia message hey :)

Was anyone else thinking that Martin was possessed at the end when he was talking on the phone to Dean? He just sounded weird and when he said that he was already gone too, I was thinking that a demon had possessed him or something.

The plates are old... but it's frame is new. :D

PlateFrame.jpg

:rock

Back