Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liked the episode, I really hope that the Angel is going to be in more episodes. His interaction with Dean have been awesome so far. Hope he shows up more.

I loved last nights episode. I think that these are the greatest first 2 episodes of any of the seasons yet.Simply awesome. I agree with Aerosmith, I think it is already better than season 3 also.

I think this is shaping up to be the best season yet. And I'm betting it is. God,I thought Sam was going to use his powers when he was trapped by that dresser. I know that he's going to use them when you least expect it. I think it will be in desperation,like he and Dean (and possibly Bobby) are about to die and so he has no choice but to use them.

I love how they explained why the angels are showing up now after 2000 years. Brilliant.

And I cannot wait for next weeks episode!!!

I loved last nights episode. I think that these are the greatest first 2 episodes of any of the seasons yet.Simply awesome. I agree with Aerosmith, I think it is already better than season 3 also.

I think this is shaping up to be the best season yet. And I'm betting it is. God,I thought Sam was going to use his powers when he was trapped by that dresser. I know that he's going to use them when you least expect it. I think it will be in desperation,like he and Dean (and possibly Bobby) are about to die and so he has no choice but to use them.

I love how they explained why the angels are showing up now after 2000 years. Brilliant.

And I cannot wait for next weeks episode!!!

100% agreed!! I really hope that Angel, really IS an angel. I loved his line "Read the bible Dean....Im a warrior". No fluffy white wings, or halo, but bad ass warriors! LOVE it.

I also love that Dean is afraid of NOTHING. Always laughing in the face of danger or death. But when that Angel got up in his face, even Dean was quaking in his boots. VERY cool!

Uh, sounds awesome, its not here in Aus yet, so im gunna HAVE to download. Normally with anything other than lost, i wouldnt bother, but i sure do miss supernatural and it does sound freakin cool!

100% agreed!! I really hope that Angel, really IS an angel. I loved his line "Read the bible Dean....Im a warrior". No fluffy white wings, or halo, but bad ass warriors! LOVE it.

I also love that Dean is afraid of NOTHING. Always laughing in the face of danger or death. But when that Angel got up in his face, even Dean was quaking in his boots. VERY cool!

Yes, I thought that was awesome too,how Dean got a little scared and how when he said "if you say in mysterious ways I will kick your ass!" he had the look on his face of surprise,like even he couldn't believe that he told an angel that. He knew he went a little too far with that one.

Last edited:
Got my exclusive lmtd edition Supernatural 2009 calendar on monday and love it! :rock

For those of you who haven't gotten a 2009 calendar yet and want to get a Supernatural one here's the link:
https://www.creationent.com/sn/index.htm

The company selling them (and making them) has been around for 37 yrs and has made a million dollars in Star Trek stuff alone. Yet last year their 2009 Supernatural calendar was their greatest selling calendar in 37 yrs of business!!!

So this yr they did two: a regular edition and and Exclusive rare edition called Winchester bros. I ordered the Winchester bros one. It's got awesome pics in it and you can see them on the site when you click on the calendar.

Last edited:
Wow! I usually don't like flashback episodes, but that was a good way to answer alot of questions.

Yeah,last nights episode was amazing. I change what I said last week. Last week I said that these are the 2 greatest opening episodes ever. And it has officially become the 3 greatest opening episodes to a season ever. We are only 3 eps in and I think this is my favorite season.

Samantha Smith (older Mary) said in an interview a while back that she doesn't know how Mary knew the YED. But that she'd say that it was probably all Johns fault. Well,that just goes to show you how this show can twist things into what you'd never expect. John was innocent and Mary was the one at fault. Wow!

And I loved how Dean got John to buy the Impala! Totally rocked :rock and each episode so far has been better than the previous one. This show is kicking major ass this season and taking names.

Great, great episode!! Love the evilness of the angel, even though he is good. So maybe Sam using his powers more and more brings out the evil inside. Cause with the Yellow Eyed Demon dead, someone has to lead his army!!

Oh,and just so everyone knows,there is going to be a halloween ep this season. It's going to be about what halloween really is,evil. And it's titled "It's the great pumpkin Sam Winchester" so this one will be centered on Sammy.

Holy crap!! I almost craped my pants when Dean caught Sam using his powers.

Another great ep. This show isn't letting up!

Next weeks is a "throwback" to the old monster movies,which should be awesome.

Back