Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In tv guide Kripke said that season 4 starts off with the opening scene of Dean digging himself out of his own grave. He also said that they aren't going to say who got Dean out. It could have been Sam and it could not have been. It could have been a demon possibly. We won't know until they say,which they aren't saying right away.

Kripke also said that Lilith is looking to bring Lucifer back! And that this season we are dealing with FULL ON END OF TIMES APOCOLYPSE!

In tv guide Kripke said that season 4 starts off with the opening scene of Dean digging himself out of his own grave. He also said that they aren't going to say who got Dean out. It could have been Sam and it could not have been. It could have been a demon possibly. We won't know until they say,which they aren't saying right away.

Kripke also said that Lilith is looking to bring Lucifer back! And that this season we are dealing with FULL ON END OF TIMES APOCOLYPSE!
hope that doesnt mean this is the last season. id kinda like to see more. unless this season blows.

hope that doesnt mean this is the last season. id kinda like to see more. unless this season blows.

Ha! No worries. Kripke said in Supernatural magazine that there will be 5 seasons. He wants to end it on a good note and not drag out the show until it goes beyond it's prime (like Buffy and X-files).

So my guess is that this season will end with the world about to come to an end and then season 5 will be the "end of times" war. There's alot to do be done this season so I don't think we'll see the war,but more than likely we'll see the beginings of it.

Ha! No worries. Kripke said in Supernatural magazine that there will be 5 seasons. He wants to end it on a good note and not drag out the show until it goes beyond it's prime (like Buffy and X-files).

So my guess is that this season will end with the world about to come to an end and then season 5 will be the "end of times" war. There's alot to do be done this season so I don't think we'll see the war,but more than likely we'll see the beginings of it.
sounds good. i think 5 seasons is perfect for any show. after that they usually run out of steam.

I just hope it doesnt get canceled and leave us without an ending. Like Angel, Veronica Mars, and Firefly.

Lazarus Rising Sypnosis from CWTV.com

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just hope it doesnt get canceled and leave us without an ending. Like Angel, Veronica Mars, and Firefly.

I was thinking the same thing but I don't know if anyone else heard this but CW signed Supernatural for it's 4th season months before any other show was do to get renewed for a new season. The CW loves Supernatural and they were very impressed with last season's ratings. That's why they signed the contract with the fourth season so soon. So hopefully we will get an end if everything keeps going the way it is.

And Jared just said in an interview that he and Dean are butting heads this season and not the usual arguments they have. They are seriously arguing and keeping secrets from each other. And on the Fall preview of shows it showed a scene with Dean and Bobby actually going at it and not verbally!

What was the twist? The angel?

(I only caught a couple of minutes of it while I was downstairs. My daughter worships this show)

this is gonna be awesome if it turns into a heaven vs. hell war. does anybody think that the actor playing the angel looks familiar? he looks like someone who played a demon in season 1. like one of yellow eyes children. or am i just high?

Dug the episode, awesome that they have an angel pull up. It was odd that he said:
"some can hear my true voice, I thought you were one of them..."

That just seemed like an odd thing to say and think it might prove more significant down the road.

Was hoping for this guy, but alas, it was not him.....:wacky

Behold+the+Metatron!.jpg

looks like it is shaping up to be a strong season. hope they dont let us down. cant believe sam replaced the tape player with an ipod in the impala.

Back