Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good standalone episode. So did their buddy in the hospital stay in there or did he get out??? I thought it was pretty funny that they just ran out and left him in there :lol:lol

ngvz80.jpg

Heads up...

Best Buy has the Season 4 Blu Ray set for $24.99 this week.

Also, if anyone needs it, I have an extra Season 3 Blu Ray set I need to get rid of.

Where the H E L L is everyone? Did you forget Supernatural was on last night, lol.

Last night's episode was a fun one and even though it was pretty much a filler episode, it did manage to tie into the main storyline.

"We're gonna do it.":rotfl
"Oh boy, I'm in over my head.":rotfl

my channel blacked out and I missed the entire episode. :(:( now Im waiting to see if it will pop up on hulu or something. If anyone knows where I can catch this ep. let me know. thx.

my channel blacked out and I missed the entire episode. :(:( now Im waiting to see if it will pop up on hulu or something. If anyone knows where I can catch this ep. let me know. thx.

Aww that's sucks Saya :( other than downloading it like i do i'm not sure where you can watch it.

Hope you get to see it soon though. :)

I was disapointed in this ep. I love this show more than anything but the big bad of this ep was a default demon. Very lackluster. Enough of the good times already. Get down to the damn storyline with Lucifer.

I was disapointed in this ep. I love this show more than anything but the big bad of this ep was a default demon. Very lackluster. Enough of the good times already. Get down to the damn storyline with Lucifer.

I enjoyed it but i agree with "Get down to the damn storyline with Lucifer"

Great episode last night, finially got down to the lucifer storyline FINIALLY. :lol Great to see Anna back WITH young Sam/Dean's mom, was hoping for a makeout scene between them, but it didn't happen :( I was wondering if we were ever going to hear from Michael and then we do :lol

Wondering if he killed Anna or just destroyed her vessel?? Did we ever actually here who sent Anna back to 78? Zachariah??? Her motivation just came out of nowhere

One word for that episode Amazing! :rock

Wondering if he killed Anna or just destroyed her vessel?? Did we ever actually here who sent Anna back to 78? Zachariah??? Her motivation just came out of nowhere

Yeah i'm not sure if he killed her either and we didn't get to hear who sent here back but it was probably Zachariah.

I've just read at another forum that after next weeks episode it's away again until March 25th but will then run until the end of the show.

Gutted i'm sick to death of all these breaks. :cuss

Back