Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good ep. I was expecting more of a showdown to be honest but I guess they're saving that for the finale. Mark is doing a great job as Lucifer as I knew he would. And I like the detail of his skin looking nasty and chapped from the vessel wearing thin. Can't believe Ellen AND Joe died. :monkey2 And incase anyone doesn't know Sam's birthday is in May, 6 months away. And Lucifer said Sam will say 'yes' in 6 months. Interesting. :monkey3

Good ep. I was expecting more of a showdown to be honest but I guess they're saving that for the finale. Mark is doing a great job as Lucifer as I knew he would. And I like the detail of his skin looking nasty and chapped from the vessel wearing thin. Can't believe Ellen AND Joe died. :monkey2 And incase anyone doesn't know Sam's birthday is in May, 6 months away. And Lucifer said Sam will say 'yes' in 6 months. Interesting. :monkey3

But what, if any, is the significance of Detroit....other than it being hell on earth.:rotfl

Ellen AND Joe died. :monkey2

So you think those are the two main characters who where gonna die?

And I had to step away from the T.V. a couple times and I missed two things Did the colt not work on Lucifer because he's an Angel or why? and what mortally wounded Joe?

So you think those are the two main characters who where gonna die? And I had to step away from the T.V. a couple times and I missed two things Did the colt not work on Lucifer because he's an Angel or why? and what mortally wounded Joe?
Dean shot Lucifer in the forehead and it didn't work. Lucifer said it doesn't work on 5 things and he is one of them. So it can't mean angel because he said it like he was in a class by himself. Probably didn't work because he is the ultimate evil. And Joe died by a hellhound mawing her guts out. And I don't know if Ellen and Joe are the 2 but possibly but maybe 2 more later on. :(

Dean shot Lucifer in the forehead and it didn't work. Lucifer said it doesn't work on 5 things and he is one of them. So it can't mean angel because he said it like he was in a class by himself. Probably didn't work because he is the ultimate evil.

Got it, Thanks man. :duff

And Joe died by a hellhound mawing her guts out.

Dayum! :horror

6 months? so about the time of the series finally then. if you figure TV show time = real time.
Yep. They're keeping it in a real timeline. And there is an ep coming up (Back To The Future 2) where Anna comes back. And she goes back in time to kill Sam as a baby so he can't grow up to say yes to Lucifer. Sounds sweet.

GREAT episode. I'm wondering what the other 4 things the Colt can't kill, wonder if those other 4 will come to play later on in the season. Poor Jo, it was hilarious the way she shot down Dean :lol:lol Only bad part about the episode is that it's the last one until January :(

With Supernatural coming up on it's 100th ep it was said that "it'd be special to Jensen." And now it has been said why-Jensen will be directing the ep! :rock

Loved last nights show. My wife was near tears when Jo relized she was gonna die and offered to stay behind and help the boys get away. For a moment last night I thought Cas was gonna get killed. Such a great and sad episode. January 21st is so far off.

Loved last nights show. My wife was near tears when Jo relized she was gonna die and offered to stay behind and help the boys get away. For a moment last night I thought Cas was gonna get killed. Such a great and sad episode. January 21st is so far off.

Yeah it was a great episode and i was also gutted about Joe & Ellen so sad. :(

With Jo and Ellen gone it just cements the reality that this is truly the last season. Its like all the side characters are being killed off. :( I did tear up. But I liked the way they went out. :rock Its going to be hard waiting for those new episodes- and it looks like a departure from the angel storyline from the clip.

Back