Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW check out creation entertainments new SPN calendar, last years was their best selling calendar in 37 years of business. So in respects to that they are doing TWO calendars this year. 1 is a standard edition that you can find anywhere and 2 is an exclusive ultra limited THE WINCHESTER BROTHERS calendar. They sell fast as hell and they're rare so if your interested check it out. You gotta put your pre-orders in now so they won't sell out, because they are expecting to sell out soon.

It's $25 + $3 shipping, check it out!

I already Pre-ordered mine last week.

https://www.creationent.com/sn/index.htm

Hell yeah!!! That's how you do it!!! You can never go wrong with Kiss or Buffy. I used to just buy random calendars before they started doing SPN calendars,so now I'm sticking with just getting them now lol My calendar in 2006 was a Tales From the crypt one,it was all art work from the original comics so It was cool.

Have you seen the Cinequest San Diego Comic-Con exclusives yet? There's 2 variant Deans. One has two shotguns and the other has one pistol and one shotgun. These are variants to the original bust which just had two pistols (actually they were flare guns).

They are limited to 100 each plus there's a variant John which just has a brown eyes as the difference. That's limited to 100 also.

Check em' out on cinequest.com if you're interested.

Saw those. Probably wont get those 2.

Am I the only one or are there others who hope Kripke gets his most wanted guest star finally in Season 4? Of course im taking about Bruce "No I wont say groovy" Campbell.

I was miffed when I found out they tried to get him for John, but couldnt.

I'm with you on that. Mos def. I'm done with the cinequest busts. I'm not paying 60 bucks for a lenore. That's a bit stupid.

Okay so in the new tv guide with Mulder and Scully on it there is an interview with Kripke and he says that the 1st ep of season 4 picks up 4 months after the last ep of season 3 left off. He said that Dean is back and Sam and Dean are going on like nothing happened and that later on in the season they will show what happened to Dean while he was in hell,'cause he doesn't remember what happened to him while he was down there.

And they will show you what Sam went through while Dean was in hell and how he pulled Dean out of hell.

Kripke also said that there will be a halloween epand a 30's monster movie ep. Can't wait!

Looks like it comes back September 18th. Found the titles for the 1st 2 episodes and episode 5, plus descriptions for episodes 1, 3, and 4 on IMDB.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Love the title for episode 2. Cant ^^^^ing wait for episode 3!

my season 1 and 2 arrived over the weekend. got 4 episodes under my belt already.:rock ive never seen the first 2 seasons in their entirety. just random episodes here or there. so im going in fresh.

Season 3 is released on DVD Tuesday. Here's a couple Exclusives store are offering.

Best Buy - Free '67 Chevy Impala Model
Target - Free Calendar

Episode names and description updates from IMDB

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back