Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it as well. Amazon has the best Blu-ray deals every year around Black Friday. I get most of my TV seasons this time of year from them and usually pay between $10-$15 a season plus free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime. Also got Dredd on Blu-ray for $6.96.

I got Arrow on Blu for $9 + change too, so definitely some good deals to be had. I need to learn to wait, especially with a lot of these show's on Blu/DVD coming out in September. All I need to do is wait a few months and get them on Black Friday for a fraction of the cost.

I see the light!! :lol

I thought of at least two alternate titles for the episode:
-How 'Stiel got his grace back
-We need to talk about Kevin:part Deuce

Seriously, though, between this and Arrow last night, The CW's rockin' and knockin' my socks off.

I thought of at least two alternate titles for the episode:
-How 'Stiel got his grace back
-We need to talk about Kevin:part Deuce

Seriously, though, between this and Arrow last night, The CW's rockin' and knockin' my socks off.

I got my Arrow Blu in the mail the other day. Unfortunately, won't get caught up until S3 of Arrow, since I'll have to wait for Arrow S2 on Blu as well. Nonetheless, I'll be back in that thread. :rock

As for Supernatural, I don't know what it is, but for the first 5 minutes or so of so many eps this season, I think: 'This is getting ridiculous. Blah, blah, blah....'

By the end of those very same episodes, this is me: :panic: :panic: :panic:

:lol I didn't expect the 'not Ezekiel' twist and Metatron coming back was nice as well. I thought he was going to be one of those 'heard about, but not seen characters' from here on out. But I was wrong.

So glad Cas is back to fighting form, but do you think that taking that others angel's grace with have side effects on him since it wasn't his own? It looked like it struggled for a second when he took it in, but I don't know if that was for show or if it was a subtle form of foreshadowing.

And Kevin. I knew it was coming....but man, I was sad. I really liked that character. :(

I think what sealed the deal was Dean's unwillingness to accept it. He knew what just happened, but still, he had to try; "Kevin?" :monkey2

I think what sealed the deal was Dean's unwillingness to accept it. He knew what just happened, but still, he had to try; "Kevin?" :monkey2

Heck, I was even hoping for a mumble of sorts! Just something....

Maybe his eyes were just burned out, like Pam (the psychic from S4.) Alas, I was mistaking.

Yep, poor Kev, and hear I was thinking that Gadriel was just sort of misunderstood, but not that bad...aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, nope.

Kevin................:monkey2

Stop killing off the supporting characters SN.

Who said that anyone that meets the Winchester brothers die...Crowley?

Or something like that?

Kevin................:monkey2

Stop killing off the supporting characters SN.

Who said that anyone that meets the Winchester brothers die...Crowley?

Or something like that?

It does seem that way.

Reminds me of a good 'ol Stabbing Westward lyric - 'Everything I touch, I break....'

Watching 'The French Mistake'.....forgot how good this was. :lol

Rewatching yet again. Found a really cool 'Pop-Up Video' like option on this Blu disc for this episode. Really cool insight on stuff on the set. Check it out if you haven't yet.

I don't know why I'm realizing this now (or should I say comprehending it now), but there's no new episode on Tuesday. :(

I don't know why I'm realizing this now (or should I say comprehending it now), but there's no new episode on Tuesday. :(

Nope, good ol' mid-season break. It'll be back in January...then, two episodes later, there'll be another break until March, and, after that, another...until May comes along and there are only a few episodes left.:slap

Back