Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
January 14th....so a month....imagine my excitement....

tumblr_m70urhHvIM1rziwwco1_r1_500.gif

Been busy with work, BUT loved this episode. Sam is back!

I'm becoming more of a Sam fan, than a Dean fan now.

Next week looks great. I won't be able to watch it when it airs, but I'll try to post thoughts a few days after. Can't wait! :rock

This was a heck of an episode. I really loved the Kain side story. This was a breath of fresh air. Really excited to see how this plays out.

I'm wondering if the 'sacrifices' or whatever Kain had mentioned to Dean when he took the mark will have to do with Sam. Kain killed Abel. Dean kills Sam???

It's been 3+ seasons since a Winchester has died. We're about due for something like that to happen again. :lol

And I got a glimpse of 'early years' Dean tonight. I really liked that. I've begun to dislike Dean more and more as the seasons go on, so this was refreshing.

What are you talking about? 3+ seasons? It's the same situation as always: Winchester X dies (should've died, in this case), Winchester Y makes a deal to save Winchester X and vice versa, and it goes on and on and on.

Last edited:
I'm talking about REALLY died. Last time was end of five!!! We're about due! Nothing this close BS!

C'mon!

The whole thing is just the same old song and dance. I love this show, but the last thing we need is another Winchester death because you just know it's not going to be permanent.

I've been rewatching the show from the beginning, and it's amazing how different, tonally, it seems. It was a lot darker, I think. The colors are more washed out, and there's a lot more gravity to everything. It's a natural evolution, but it's amazing how much darker it was. It kind of makes me chuckle when I see Bobby tell Dean to "be careful not to hurt Meg" because there's a girl in there, when, just last week, he slaughtered probably 5 or 10 demons without batting an eye that there was someone inside that vessel.:lol

Also, I've noticed some interesting casting; Benny was "Eli" in "Bloodlust," the episode where we met Gordon, and Reverend Jim from this week's episode was the girl's uncle in "Scarecrow.":lol

Bela was one of my favorites--and with all the female characters on that show that's saying something. I can't remember the actress's name right now but the chemistry on screen between her and Dean made me think they'd have her pop in every now and then throughout the series. I hated to see her leave Supernatural but she's on Walking Dead now. Not really the same thing but better than nothing.

Crowley's still awesome, but his best exchange has to be from "Weekend at Bobby's" from Season 6, when Sam tried to defend him. "I don't need you to fight my battles for me, Moose. Get bent.":lol

I'm 2 episodes behind. I started a new job, so my days are long. And I have no DVR, so I have to catch the new episodes on line. New episodes come back next week, so I'll be caught up by then. Half way through the werewolf episode. Liking it so far.

Good to have you back, amigo! I was getting stir crazy hanging in here by myself.:lol Last week's episode was great, as well.

Good to have you back, amigo! I was getting stir crazy hanging in here by myself.:lol Last week's episode was great, as well.

:lol I've missed it here. Things have been crazy on my end lately. I'll be MIA tomorrow tonight too. And I STILL haven't got caught up. 1.5 episodes behind. :(

Back