Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics or it didn't happen! :lol

Hope ya had a great time! :hi5:

Haven't gone yet, but it's coming up here! Will keep you all updated and will try and get some good pics. I'm not the most reliable for taking pics, but will try to get a few in. :rock

Just finished the S1 finale again. This show is just ridiculously good. Never fails to amaze me, even after re-runs. :eek:l

I really hope they start to pick up the wacky aspect of the show again. Honestly, the first three seasons were my fav because they made me laugh ALL the time.

On S2 now. Still holds up so well.

Pulling a weekend marathon to prepare for my J and J encounter. :rock

Amazing day, meeting J & J. Everything I was hoping for and then some. Too tired to post a bunch now, but will drop some details later.

Awesome stuff. :rock My life is now complete. :lol

Jesus, those are awesome. They both combine SN (one of my favorite shows) with two of my favorite things: Batman and westerns. DO WANT!

This thread should be at the top!

Tonight's premiere was okay. I'm a little surprised that I didn't enjoy it more, despite all of the hype I had caused in my own head.

I thought Cas stole the show. He had the best story arc of all. As for Sam and Dean, I don't like what they did with Sam (having an Angel inhabit his body.) I hope that doesn't last very long.
This whole 'Cas and this fallen angels' storyline with half of the angels 'pro-Cas' and the others 'anti-Cas' has lots of potential, IMO.

Looking forward to next week. We got Abaddon coming!

Hey Chap, Y U NO PITCHAS!?!?!?! I want to see the look on your face when you got to meet The Brothers Winchester.:lol

Hey Chap, Y U NO PITCHAS!?!?!?! I want to see the look on your face when you got to meet The Brothers Winchester.:lol

I had a big smile on my face! And they tower over me, Jensen included. Jared is a beast to say the least.

I'm not big on posting my photos online or else I would. :/ (Still waiting on the jpeg though, so couldn't even if I wanted to.)

Super stand up guys. Down to earth. I'll probably try to hit up the convention circuit next year and make a whole weekend of it. It was really a blast. It's crazy meeting them because you wouldn't think the 'main stars' would be part of things like this, but alas there they were and seemed to be loving every minute of it. If you get a chance, definitely try to make one of the dates. I can drop you a link if you want.

Ah, I gotcha. Yeah, come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever actually posted a photo on here. :lol As for going to one of those things, though, that would be awesome. I still need to voyage out to SDCC one of these days first, though.:lol

Anywho, what'd you think of the new episode? It was nice to see Bobby back, in any capacity; that's for sure. Part of me wants the next episode to start with "two weeks ago," and you see all of the angels falling from the sky, then it cuts to the woods, and you see Bobby scratching his head while getting up out of the middle of a massive crater and saying "idjits;" cut to "Supernatural" titles and the another driving sequence.:lol

That would be awesome. So, what'd you think of the new episode? It was nice to see Bobby back, in any capacity; that's for sure. Part of me wants the next episode to start with "two weeks ago," and you see all of the angels falling from the sky, then it cuts to the woods, and you see Bobby scratching his head while getting up out of the middle of a massive crater and saying "idjits;" cut to "Supernatural" titles and the another driving sequence.:lol

Yeah, I liked it. Wasn't blown away. Like I mentioned before, I think Cas' storyline stole the show. Loved seeing him in the laundry mat, only to spend his last change on bottled water. :lol It'll be cool seeing him be 'human' for once, feeling all of these feelings for the first time. Reminds me of S5 when Famine came to town and he kept eating all of the burgers. :lol

I didn't care for Sam/Dean's story yet...I'm sure it will grow on me though.

I really hope it doesn't devolve into "something wicked's in Sam's head again; oh noez." That being said, I actually liked Tamoh Peniket as Ezekiel; I was kind of hoping he'd stick around for a while, and it was awesome to see Julian Sands back again as Death. The Cas thing was great, though. I love how he straight up "death proofed" Grand Canyon girl., and I love how they showed his "humanity" starting to show with the bottled water.

I really hope it doesn't devolve into "something wicked's in Sam's head again; oh noez." That being said, I actually liked Tamoh Peniket as Ezekiel; I was kind of hoping he'd stick around for a while, and it was awesome to see Julian Sands back again as Death. The Cas thing was great, though. I love how he straight up "death proofed" Grand Canyon girl., and I love how they showed his "humanity" starting to show with the bottled water.

It'd be neat it Ezekiel found a 'piece' of Lucifer locked away in Sam's head that somehow, someway led to his return. Wishful thinking, I'm sure.

Yeah, Cas has been kicking *** and taking names.

Bah! **** that! Mind freak Sam is the worst! Ruby blood, Lucifer, "the wall", no soul, etc.; Sam needs to be normal again.:lol

Back