Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah! **** that! Mind freak Sam is the worst! Ruby blood, Lucifer, "the wall", no soul, etc.; Sam needs to be normal again.:lol

Nah!! We need Lucifer back. Then we need God. And !!!BAM!!! ultimate battle. End series with Winchesters dying and meeting John in Heaven. :monkey2

Finish series' last scene with all four (Bobby being the fourth) driving in the Metallicar with Zeppelin's 'Ramble On' on the radio, driving the roads in Heaven. :rock

GENIUS!!!!

Tonight's episode was an improvement over last week's. I enjoyed it a lot more. I liked the Abbadon element. And the Sam/Ezekiel 'fight' scene was awesome. I really enjoyed that (much more than I expected.)

Dean is feeling pretty guilty. I'm anxious to see where this goes and for the big unveil to Sam, somewhere down the road.

And how about 'Kevin Solo'?!?!? Awesomeness. :lol He was falling apart at the end. He's going to be a liability. Do any of you see him surviving this season? I'm not sure. I like the character a lot, but I question the longevity.

I really hope it doesn't devolve into "something wicked's in Sam's head again; oh noez." That being said, I actually liked Tamoh Peniket as Ezekiel; I was kind of hoping he'd stick around for a while, and it was awesome to see Julian Sands back again as Death. The Cas thing was great, though. I love how he straight up "death proofed" Grand Canyon girl., and I love how they showed his "humanity" starting to show with the bottled water.

Julian Sands does not play Death.

Death is played by Julian Richings.

Just got done watching the most recent season released on Blu Ray..

Thought it was the weakest by far. First time I found Supernatural to be a chore to get through.

I liked the main story line episodes just fine. But the stand alone shows were the weakest in the series.

Still. Bad Supernatural is better then most shows out there.

Random thoughts and highlights:

I liked tonight's episode better than last weeks. Keeps progressing better and better. Take home message tonight was they need MORE Cas. That character is really keeping my interest (always has.)

So I guess Bartholomew is the 'big bad' this season? Maybe? I kind of hope not. Reminds me an angel version of D. Roman. I want to see Metatron back as a 'big bad.'

I liked the 'Angel Sword' comment between Cas and Dean. :lol

My money is that we see God by the end of S10. That church moment with Cas and the woman I felt was 'a sign.' (Although it was kind of eluded to way back in S5.) Hope it comes true.

I'm rewatching S5 right now. One question has now come to light. (And because I want to jump start this thread and don't want to look it up myself, I'll ask. :lol)

If archangels are 'linked' to prophets, like Chuck, then why isn't the same true for a prophet like Kevin? I thought I, at one time, knew this answer, but then again, maybe I didn't. :lol I can't for the life of me figure this one out. Someone enlighten me!

I'm not. These episodes are a welcome change of pace for me, but then, I've always loved their Gabriel/Trickster episodes, so it was a return to those, IMO.:lol

Well, the belly rub part did crack me up, but I guess I like a good mix of serious with goofy -

I am Supernatural fan for life - but I was kinda hoping Bobby was gonna be back past 1 episode too. We shall see

I'm back! Time to bump this thread!

Thoughts anyone?

These past four eps have been reminiscent of the earlier stuff, IMO (ie. villain of the week.) I'll admit 10 minutes in to the Oz and Shaman episodes, I was 'WTF??'. But they prove me wrong every time. I really liked the episode with Cas 2 weeks ago and I REALLY enjoyed last weeks. THAT'S the SPN, I remember.

Rewatching S5 yet again. That stuff was the thing of legends. They need to bring Lucifer back in S10.

Yeah, that's what I loved about the latest Supernatural. It was a total throwback to all of the awesome ghost stories they always had. Also, discount Josh Brolin was awesome (I know I'm not the only one who was thinking it :lol).:lecture

Yeah, that's what I loved about the latest Supernatural. It was a total throwback to all of the awesome ghost stories they always had. Also, discount Josh Brolin was awesome (I know I'm not the only one who was thinking it :lol).:lecture

That comparison didn't come to mind, but I'll buy it. :lol

Thoughts on last night's episode! I missed the first 20 minutes, and boy, that was a mistake. Watched the rest and couldn't make heads or tails of what was going on. Will rewatch this weekend.

From what I saw though, I was disappointed. This angel in Sam's body thing is not something I care for much.

Just scored S8 on Blu, for $9.96. w00t!

It DOES pay to wait! :lol

I got it as well. Amazon has the best Blu-ray deals every year around Black Friday. I get most of my TV seasons this time of year from them and usually pay between $10-$15 a season plus free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime. Also got Dredd on Blu-ray for $6.96.

Back