Superman- show your favorite supes-customs, h toy's, etc, show it all.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyb5_zps2710fb1d.jpg

cyb1_zpsf22c53c9.jpg

love that brick wall barry..........i have been working on a real brick wall for supes,....if my vision comes to reality it should work out nice and look cool....using real stone for the bricks...shattering the wall and loose brick placement is key..

You guys have an Awesome, and Inspirational display of custom Superman figures. In my book you dudes are............"Superman Gods". Great presentation and display of an American Icon. :yess::yess::yess:

love that brick wall barry..........i have been working on a real brick wall for supes,....if my vision comes to reality it should work out nice and look cool....using real stone for the bricks...shattering the wall and loose brick placement is key..

Of course. I always meant to loosen a few of the bricks too.

You guys have an Awesome, and Inspirational display of custom Superman figures. In my book you dudes are............"Superman Gods". Great presentation and display of an American Icon. :yess::yess::yess:

I am just a humble amateur.
It's my Brother that has a greater collection.

Of course. I always meant to loosen a few of the bricks too.

I am just a humble amateur.
It's my Brother that has a greater collection.

i urge everybody to see barry's brothers collection....simply awesome......and it is displayed perfectly.......between barry and his brother they have the best superman collection.....congrats guys....

here are some of my custom statues i had done.....most are long sold off to fund 1/6 figures.......i had at one time 150+ suprman statues.....

the king and his throne..
008-20.jpg

009-19.jpg

010-18.jpg

three 20 inch, supes
015.jpg

death of superman
047.jpg

couple of reeve's
009-4.jpg

love showing this guy.........life size reeve....
supe14_zps6e09df6e.jpg

supe12_zpsa46f06c8.jpg

supe1_zps4ffa7ce6.jpg

Last edited:
here are some of my custom statues i had done.....most are long sold off to fund 1/6 figures.......i had at one time 150+ suprman statues.....

the king and his throne..

Incredible statues!
Those look amazing.
i urge everybody to see barry's brothers collection....simply awesome......and it is displayed perfectly.......between barry and his brother they have the best superman collection.....congrats guys....

Thanks a lot!
His collection is actually a lot bigger now. And he is running so far behind that he has items i bought for him in July that he still has to review!

WOW! This thread has a ton of great pieces on display. I really like the white suit on Reeve and WANT WANT WANT that Cyborg Superman--just amazing.

CUSTOM REDSON- DONE BY 'crimson bob',,,,,,,,,,tony mei suit
supeson-1_zpsddca2460.jpg

supeson-4_zps16e0420c.jpg

suoeson_zps0b977bc2.jpg

kingd_zpsb1ea40e9.jpg

superboy, smallville type, just for fun..
all3_zps1b8e2805.jpg

supeboy-1_zpsb85b0617.jpg

elvis1976 kingdom come--dc suit retailoed and dyed..repainted sculpt..
king-1_zpsa78ee320.jpg

king_zps195f23a6.jpg

clark kent
CLARK_zps4a0f6b91.jpg

CLARK3_zps8aebc8ac.jpg

Hey that superbly costume looks awfully familiar!! Lol

Work in Progess

- Reign of The Superman
photo_1.jpg

- H'el
photo_4.png

photo_3.jpg

wow!!! absolutely love these.......working on a black suit supes also.. tony mie doing the suit......these are really impressive......never get enough variations for supes for me.....

wow!!! absolutely love these.......working on a black suit supes also.. tony mie doing the suit......these are really impressive......never get enough variations for supes for me.....

But My Black Suit Superman Does Not From Tony Meis, I Made It By Myself (So Hard to Make It)

New updates on the Tom Welling custom head sculpt
Let me know what you think
thank you!
P.S. Still working on painting
frente bien.JPG
de abajo bien.JPG
perfil derecho bien.JPG
de arriba.JPG

Back