Superman line from Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy how much the Mattel Superman looks like Reeves with those glasses on and looks very little like him without them. Makes me think maybe something with the eyebrows is the problem.

Thanks Gipetto0812

Congrats amusedjester can't wait to see your Lex revision

still need to fix his hair but for now this will do

223450_1965632576367_1109483317_2381375_5241683_n.jpg

225830_1965631736346_1109483317_2381373_2768500_n.jpg

226287_1965632336361_1109483317_2381374_4281917_n.jpg

227785_1965630776322_1109483317_2381371_3498730_n.jpg

Man.. I love this...

:clap

i've got some extras of superman and lex if anyone needs them. only asking $80 each plus shipping/paypal fees with delivery confirmation. my actual cost was $70 each so im not making much. just want to see them go. PM me if interested.

A little late to the game but I just got my superman today. I really like him, I was empressed with the outfit and the body is pretty awesome, now his head is good but a little soft on details but for the price i'm happy.

My Luthor arrived Saturday. I switched him over to a SS Pro body with extended arms and legs. Took a few pictures. Please forgive the flash. I altered a couple of them with Photoshop.

JMKsMattelLexLuthor6resizedcopy.jpg

JMKsMattelLexLuthor7resized.jpg

JMKsMattelLexLuthor3resized.jpg

JMKsMattelLexLuthor8resized.jpg

"Miss Teschmacher... MISS TESCHMACHER!!!"

MISSTESCHMACHER.jpg

LEXLUTHOR1.jpg

LEXLUTHOR2.jpg

LEXLUTHOR3.jpg

Glasses borrowed from Sideshow Toht

JMKsMattelLexLuthor18resized.jpg

JMKsMattelLexLuthor22.jpg

I'll take more when he is repainted. What do yous guys think?

hey guys. i've got 2 more sets of lex and superman if anyone is interested. $140 (what i paid) for the pair plus shipping and paypal fees. PM me if interested.

I know this thread is old but I can get all 3 for 29.99 per. Is lex worth displaying with ht superman???

I know this thread is old but I can get all 3 for 29.99 per. Is lex worth displaying with ht superman???

I say hell yes go for it. Lex and Zod hold up very well with the HT Superman IMO.

Here is a Pic to help you compare along side my Custom Clark Kent as well.

P1080413.jpg

I just scored Superman, Zod and Lex Luthor brand new, MIB (in the white shipper) for $24.99 each from Ollies.

I had to go out a bit, about a half an hour away (not Ollie's around here) but I think it was worth it.

The flyer ad and tag said $29.99 but they rang up at $24.

So yeah, if you have an Ollies around you, it might be worth checking out. They had a table FULL of them, atleast a dozen of each character. There was other Mattel **** there too.

I just scored Superman, Zod and Lex Luthor brand new, MIB (in the white shipper) for $24.99 each from Ollies.

I had to go out a bit, about a half an hour away (not Ollie's around here) but I think it was worth it.

The flyer ad and tag said $29.99 but they rang up at $24.

So yeah, if you have an Ollies around you, it might be worth checking out. They had a table FULL of them, atleast a dozen of each character. There was other Mattel **** there too.

And everyone has been getting the movie masters bank robber joker from there as well. I got one from a seller and I must say, it's finally feels good to own one now. It looks so bad-ass with all the detail.:)

I also took advantage of the great deal at Ollies and grabbed Luthor and Zod to display with my Hot Toys Supes. While we all know they aren't Hot Toys quality... I think these guys are great for $25 each, and are well worth picking up if you have the HT Superman.

And heck... If you have kids that admire your HT Superman like I do, or that are fans of the Reeve Superman films, it is even worth picking up the Superman for $25 as well. I grabbed one for each of my boys to put under the Christmas tree this year. As big fans of the classic films, I have a feeling they will flip for these.

One question though- Was there a fourth figure planned for this line that didn't make it? I ask becuase if you place the figure boxes side-by-side to assemble the mural, it doesn't complete. It seems like it needs one more box to finish it off. I am guessing the line didn't do well enough to continue, and the fourth figure was scrapped.... I wonder waht it would have been? I am guessing it was probably going to be Clark or Jor-El...

Sallah

Back