Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted SS about the black splotches on the left shoulder of my bust. They said they all have them (even their display) and that they are supposed to be shading in the paint but if I wasn't happy with it I could return it for a refund. I still think it looks like someone with dirty hands grabbed the bust but I still love it so I'm not returning it. I tried using a pencil eraser on the spots to remove them but it didn't work. At least mine aren't terribly noticeable since I have it on a high display.

Most of them do have it to some degree. My first one was really bad and had 2 other significant issues. The replacement was a lot nicer and the spots were barely there.

This isn't mine but I see this on FB earlier. Custom display, the guy did really good

ezuganer.jpg

Last edited:
That base is ****ing sick!!! Anyone who doesn't have a display like that is inferior.

That base is ****ing sick!!! Anyone who doesn't have a display like that is inferior.

Glad to be 'inferior', then.
The bust is fairly monstrous to begins with. No chance in hell I'd want to put it on something twice as large that also does a good job of completely distracting you from the focal point, which should be the bust.

There's something I can't quite put on the face. Something about the eyes doesn't look right to me, or they could have made it look more realistic. His iris are far too big I find.

Back