Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesnt say low quantity on the product page

No, it was just noted in the newsletter. I figured that could mean 5 or 100--but whatever it is it seems like items go to wait list or sold out within a couple weeks after they are listed there. I was starting to feel like I was pushing my luck if I waited any longer so I grabbed one. I had $263.75 in reward points so it knocked a good chunk off that I wouldn't have been able to do if I got it from the secondary market. Getting this and the Superman PF will be very nice early birthday presents to myself!

Got mine in and absolutely love it! #0068/1500!

4ypegase.jpg

8u2y7e3a.jpg

udymunym.jpg

You should get the Batman bust next.

It's tempting. I'd like the black and gray Batman if I got one. I've never really like the blue suit. Plus the black/gray Batman would match the PF. I'm probably going to keep an eye out for one but only get it if I can find a good deal. I used reward points to knock the Superman down to $400. I don't know if I'd spend $700 or more for a Batman.

It's tempting. I'd like the black and gray Batman if I got one. I've never really like the blue suit. Plus the black/gray Batman would match the PF. I'm probably going to keep an eye out for one but only get it if I can find a good deal. I used reward points to knock the Superman down to $400. I don't know if I'd spend $700 or more for a Batman.

I fully expect to see a modern era blue Batman PF to match the bust.

I'm sure they will release a blue Batman PF, though I doubt it will have the ES that the first one did. Seeing the Superman and Batman life-size busts together does look really good. They are just really impressive pieces.

These lifesize busts are really impressive in person. You'll be seeing the GL bust starting next week as is now shippiong. Then the JLA big 7 display will begin to form...

awesome! thank you very much. What type of paint combo did you use for the flesh? I am looking to repaint my cap 1:1.

Brand : vallejo

mixing red and brown,do tests on a sheet

In the cheekbones I gave him some red/orange

also you can try a dirty green to do the veins, I can,t dare to do it this time :lol

I contacted SS about the black splotches on the left shoulder of my bust. They said they all have them (even their display) and that they are supposed to be shading in the paint but if I wasn't happy with it I could return it for a refund. I still think it looks like someone with dirty hands grabbed the bust but I still love it so I'm not returning it. I tried using a pencil eraser on the spots to remove them but it didn't work. At least mine aren't terribly noticeable since I have it on a high display.

Back