Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not pointing fingers at all, but I think some take for granted how difficult it is to translate Artgerm's work into 3D, despite seemingly every company using it. Following it literally results in criticism that the faces are too manga-esque (XM's Black Widow) and taking liberties really requires a skilled sculptor like Mark Newman to pull off (not to mention the paint apps to back it up.) The recent DCC Cover Girls have been the most successful at this so far, but they also have the advantage due to the smaller scale.

I'd disagree, Jadekite. Batgirl and Power Girl were homeruns. Also Vampirella was good, but was a bit too anime ish for me. XM stuff does the same. Just it matters of the sculptor and paint, but seeing as Ivy, Catwoman, HQ, BG, and PG were killed, Supergirl would have been no different.

I like the face on that illustration better. The outfit...not so much. Sexy sure, but not how I want my Supergirl to look in my collection. This is still my preference:

ufunk-supergirl-fanart-6.jpg

I like the face on that illustration better. The outfit...not so much. Sexy sure, but not how I want my Supergirl to look in my collection. This is still my preference:

ufunk-supergirl-fanart-6.jpg

hahaha, hopefully minus the bikini line. nice illustration and pose and all, but the belt coming undone and the bikini line just looks ridiculous. lol

hahaha, hopefully minus the bikini line. nice illustration and pose and all, but the belt coming undone and the bikini line just looks ridiculous. lol

Haha, yea its a tad oversexualized but I like the pose of her just floating in the sky, her hair, and the playful expression.

just read over at statue forum in the "Ask Sideshow Thread", Alex responded and confirmed that there will only be one portrait for supergirl. what a disappointment! she said the portrait we saw at SDCC would be the one we get. what a huge bummer!

just read over at statue forum in the "Ask Sideshow Thread", Alex responded and confirmed that there will only be one portrait for supergirl. what a disappointment! she said the portrait we saw at SDCC would be the one we get. what a huge bummer!

Then what the heck are they waiting for?

Actually she said it was the portrait at NYCC that will be used.

Back