Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like 100% sculpted myself. Better details and looks less like a doll. But if mixed media done right like Lobo. It's great as well. But I still prefer all sculpted on the entire statue. Kind of like the snake eyes and timber maquette so nice in details. Most detailed statue I've ever seen. The GG sweet pea was as well fully sculpted.
Supergirl I sure hope the face is done well. That will be the make or break for me. Whatever media is d
Still ok as long as the face comes out pretty looking.

I like 100% sculpted myself. Better details and looks less like a doll. But if mixed media done right like Lobo. It's great as well. But I still prefer all sculpted on the entire statue. Kind of like the snake eyes and timber maquette so nice in details. Most detailed statue I've ever seen. The GG sweet pea was as well fully sculpted.
Supergirl I sure hope the face is done well. That will be the make or break for me. Whatever media is d
Still ok as long as the face comes out pretty looking.

Statues are statues. Figures are figures. Premium Format Figures are what these are, and have always been.

This is why I've been clamoring for a dedicated 1/4 fully sculpted line from SSC. PFs could then go back to what they were originally intended to be...a 1/4 mixed media statue. It would be the best of both worlds. Fully sculpted fans would have their own line and PFs would be a dedicated mixed media format again.

I think that was supposed to be the idea behind comiquettes, but the scale they chose was not successful.

btw guys I was just kidding with the comment.... :)

And I was not serious that there is a genuine difference between statues and figures. Sometimes my humor gets lost if you don't have something to wash it down with.

I am fine with them just saying all of their 1/4 scale pieces are PFs now. That way we get stuff like BG and PG where its pretty much a full sculpt but the cape can still be mixed media.

Back