Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all you Supergirl fans. I'm not a fan of the character so I'll be passing on this. Hopefully, she turns out great for all of you that are interested in the piece.

Understandable, but the soapbox ppl get on pushing their agenda or disgust over percieved sexism is just over the top. I don't get why they even subscribe to the thread.

This can be a great piece. As long as the portrait looks exactly like the concept and her physique/proportions are spot on. Even better if they switch arms for her salute.

My guess is that it'll be like Batgirl's cape on the upcoming PF, where you can pose it yourself. I think that's the smarter play all around, and her cape is smaller than Superman's anyway.

As for the mixed media, I'd say that the cape being made to pose would be the extent of it. It could go either way, but I'd think that a fully sculpted body like Wonder Woman would be more likely than cloth, or Harley PF material. Either way, it'll be interesting to see this once it's revealed!

Unlike Wonder Woman or PG she's wearing a skirt so I'd expect a full cloth costume. Fully sculpted is NOT what Premium Format is about (I don't care what SSC says).

Wait, some mod deleted my post in this thread for what reason? Why; what the hell did I even say??

Something rude possibly?

Gonna be interesting on how they'll put her together. Batman is fabric costume except the cape. But she should have skirt, shirt, and cape fabric. Spiderman, however, should be all sculpted.

If she has a fabric skirt wouldnt some sicko people peek under the statue? Maybe it's best to have fully sculpted so we don't get a protest later on release day.

I wouldn't be too surprised if this wasn't cloth at all though...well just the cape like BG and PG.

Exactly! I'm thinking fully sculpted, too. But the cape will need to be fabric with wires to ensure staging.

A sculpted cape will be heavy and cause an imbalance.

Back