Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They nailed the fresh-faced expression, and it's interesting that SS went with the relatively recent bare midriff costume, rather than the classic look (which the new TV show embraces, Mike Sekowsky Barbarella boots aside). I imagine we'll be seeing this beauty at the soon-to-be-upon-us Comic Con.

On the one hand glad to see they are finally producing Supergirl. However I'm not terribly crazy about the saluting pose. To me it's kind of retro whereas all of the other DC statues are in a classic heroic or semi-action pose. And agree with those who mention the Artgerm design. Hopefully either the art is concept for the time being or there will be some kind of a change-o arm option (which may not be possible if she's in fabric). Also hope that there is a different portrait with the hair down and the cape is fabric with wire so it doesn't have to be flying out. That said, I will pick this up regardless. Maybe Streaky will at the base. I wonder if SS is considering a classic Superboy with Krypto. Now just need to see Robin and Nightwing, and also Flash, Aquaman, Mera, Hawkman and Hawkgirl.

Krypto would be nice to go with this.

Krypto? No....definitely Streaky

sgsat_ac261_1.png

I wouldn't be shocked if the Exclusive wasn't a COH with "plain hair"

Oh I hope that cape is not sculpted way out like that lol

My guess is that it'll be like Batgirl's cape on the upcoming PF, where you can pose it yourself. I think that's the smarter play all around, and her cape is smaller than Superman's anyway.

As for the mixed media, I'd say that the cape being made to pose would be the extent of it. It could go either way, but I'd think that a fully sculpted body like Wonder Woman would be more likely than cloth, or Harley PF material. Either way, it'll be interesting to see this once it's revealed!

Back