Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's 100% fabric :lol

Done! :yess:

c43f6b298ac1cd00d7bb5bcaa9184b07.jpg
:lol

I think that was supposed to be the idea behind comiquettes, but the scale they chose was not successful.

The COM line was a great idea. However, SSC decided to use what is essentially a bastard scale on COMs. I LOVED the comic accuracy and fully sculpted pieces found in the COM line. The scale on the other hand has been rejected by most collectors. That was evident when SSC reps came right out on these forums and said they are focusing on PFs and 1/4 pieces because they sell much better than their 1/5 statues. The COM line is dying on the vine. If it wasn't for the JSC Spidey offerings, we'd have basically nothing going on with the Marvel COM line. It's practically being ignored. It's nonexistent so far in SSC's DC merch.

SSC needs to find a purpose (and some healthy sales) in the COM line again. They have the perfect opportunity to make COMs a dedicated 100% fully sculpted 1/4 line. If things stay the way they are with the COM line, we will see nothing more than a few sporadic releases. Peeps aren't buying COMs. The line is just sitting there waiting to be put to some good use.

I really hope the face for this will be done right. Also the rest of it not a simple pose and details like the Jean grey statue.

The COM line was a great idea. However, SSC decided to use what is essentially a bastard scale on COMs. I LOVED the comic accuracy and fully sculpted pieces found in the COM line. The scale on the other hand has been rejected by most collectors. That was evident when SSC reps came right out on these forums and said they are focusing on PFs and 1/4 pieces because they sell much better than their 1/5 statues. The COM line is dying on the vine. If it wasn't for the JSC Spidey offerings, we'd have basically nothing going on with the Marvel COM line. It's practically being ignored. It's nonexistent so far in SSC's DC merch.

SSC needs to find a purpose (and some healthy sales) in the COM line again. They have the perfect opportunity to make COMs a dedicated 100% fully sculpted 1/4 line. If things stay the way they are with the COM line, we will see nothing more than a few sporadic releases. Peeps aren't buying COMs. The line is just sitting there waiting to be put to some good use.
They just did...He-man

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Speaking as a fan of fully sculpted...

Fabric cape. Everything else fully sculpted. This will please the vast majority of us. Why is this such a hard concept?

With how Superman looked, I'd rather get the same thing; clothing fabric, and cape fabric as a FS would be impossible or degraded.

My reason is because FS Batgirl looks great, but I wonder how it'd look with the Batman PF.

With how Superman looked, I'd rather get the same thing; clothing fabric, and cape fabric as a FS would be impossible or degraded.

My reason is because FS Batgirl looks great, but I wonder how it'd look with the Batman PF.

I love how Batgirl and Powergirl look so that's what i want for supergirl as well. If batgirl and powergirl look great in hand, I'm gonna grab regulars for sure.

I'm sure her butt will be fully sculpted, so what does it matter if her skirt is fabric?

"If her skirt is fabric, the wind can blow it to the side and expose her buttucks, otherwise, good luck.
Oh, and no arm pit issues, SSC!" - Pervert

I agree. If she gots knocked out like PG and Babs, I'm a happy camper. Honestly, I don't mind either form, but I think I'm leaning more on MM.

I obviously prefer fabric as I previously stated however, I will amend that to say: I don't mind either one in the end, as long as when I look at her, I go "WOW."

Back