Supergirl Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I agree, keep it nice and simple and no need to change it/update it/do a fancy pose

I still can't believe how horrible that CR Superman came out.

Mixed media. Don't know why some people prefer pajama wearing statues. Also CR was from a time when actors didn't bother going to the gym to give themselves a body that fit the roles.

The mixed media was the least offensive part of that statue--though the cape and "S" were absolute ****. The sculpt and pose were awful from the beginning. I'm still embarrassed for Sideshow that they allowed any of those statues to leave the factory.

Supergirl-Premium-Format-Figure-Sideshow.jpg

Supergirl-Fine-Art-Print-by-Stanley-Artgerm-Lau.jpg

It looks like there’s a seam at the left arm

If that's a seam for an interchangeable part, it's not that obvious which is good.

Maybe hand with bird is the ex.

If it is, it'll make it easier to order the regular version locally.

Better than the last one

I think almost anything would be better than the previous version.

I'll wait until I see the base before I make my decision, but imo it's a good looking piece. Definitely my favourite of the recently previewed female DC pieces.

The facesculpt seems to be more comic book related unlike some of their other recent pieces which have taken a more life like stance. Though of course it still doesn't look much like the art print, but still a good headsculpt that is leagues ahead of the previous version released just last year.

Such an improvement from the first one. Like what I see so far!

Have to agree, tho ...the neck does look long. Perhaps its the angle ...need to see more to make sure.

Her face is so much better in the art

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back