Supergirl Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol we literally just got a Supergirl and were already getting another one.

While major characters like Flash, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Robin(either **** or Tim) and Hood are sitting on the sidelines.

Joke company continues to be a joke.

It sucks because the only reason we're getting another one is because they screwed up the first time. They should just get characters right the first time so they don't have to do repeats. I think most of us would like another Darkseid and Deathstroke too because the first ones are subpar.

It sucks because the only reason we're getting another one is because they screwed up the first time. They should just get characters right the first time so they don't have to do repeats. I think most of us would like another Darkseid and Deathstroke too because the first ones are subpar.

With all of these rehashes from SSC, you may get one sooner than you think.

That would require listening or taking input from collectors. Sideshow thinks theyre too good for that.

Wow I think you're my long lost brother. You knew what I was thin king. Spot on! :hi5:

It reminds me of that mighty pose of CR superman....I have bad feeling about this one...
Supergirl 2018.jpg

The first pf set the standard low so this will turn out great

Maybe they’ll have a redo someday

With their current capabilities when it comes to capturing an actors likeness (and keeping it during production)... I rather Sideshow not do one for awhile, or at least until they know they can actually accomplish it.

Well how do you like their new 1:4, 52 ww? :wink1:

The discussion was more in relation to movie related pieces rather than comic based ones.

And honestly I myself prefer the New 52 version quite a bit over Sideshows BVS Wonder Woman. And given Sideshows recent track record on their 'Production' pieces I'm concerned how well the new Wonder Woman from Sideshow will turn out. Fingers crossed.

While this one looks better than the other one....I'm not sure if I'm 100% sold on the design. Will need to see the full reveal.

I know the N52 by and large was pretty bad. There was some stuff that I genuinely thought was good.

The N52 Supergirl design was one of them. I'd kill to have a 1/4 of that version.

supergirl_final_lr_by_artgerm-d612kd0.jpg

Back