Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Street Fighter IV confirmed

JAPANESE BOX ART.......MUCH BETTER

r10107616720085.jpg

Super Classic Pack of 3rd alternate costumes for Guile, Blanka, Dhalsim, Gen, and Fei Long will be immediately available for free download!

WON'T BE FREE FOREVER SO DOWNLOAD AT LAUNCH!

0127016850706.jpg

That makes Juri look like the central villain :confused:

Super Classic Pack of 3rd alternate costumes for Guile, Blanka, Dhalsim, Gen, and Fei Long will be immediately available for free download!

WON'T BE FREE FOREVER SO DOWNLOAD AT LAUNCH!

0127016850706.jpg

dammmn!!! that's awesome. looks like we gonna party :rock

That makes Juri look like the central villain :confused:

Capcom said SF4 was based around seth and this time its based around Juri which is why she is being promoted to all hell at shows and online info. Seth is still the big bad of the mythos for SF4, but Juri is being sent out to fight SFs etc.. least thats what i gather from the story line for Super so far.

Just cant wait to hear more about the balances for characters that are being shoved aside from all the info being thrown out *cough Rose *cough*!!!!!!

Capcom said SF4 was based around seth and this time its based around Juri which is why she is being promoted to all hell at shows and online info. Seth is still the big bad of the mythos for SF4, but Juri is being sent out to fight SFs etc.. least thats what i gather from the story line for Super so far.

Just cant wait to hear more about the balances for characters that are being shoved aside from all the info being thrown out *cough Rose *cough*!!!!!!

Ahh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up! :D

Guile's new costume looks cool.

Wow, is that Gen without a shirt? That's going to be interesting...

For those that have the FightPads (360)...the game controllers...have you noticed them dying or not even working anymore? What's the problem?

For those that have the FightPads (360)...the game controllers...have you noticed them dying or not even working anymore? What's the problem?

The madcatz items? To me they are all crap, better off building your own stick and using a regular 360 PCB in the stick. I did hear the first gen of them had a ton of issues etc,,,

I use a MC Chultha board for my customs sticks and no issues what so ever on the PS3, been running strong for a year now.

You know, I kinda wish they put more of the "new" characters on the cover instead of the classics (though I understand why they're there from a marketing standpoint). I mean, the SFIII and the one brand new character havent been revealed yet. :confused:

You know, I kinda wish they put more of the "new" characters on the cover instead of the classics (though I understand why they're there from a marketing standpoint). I mean, the SFIII and the one brand new character havent been revealed yet. :confused:

Yes, that is strange how they are handling the unrevealed characters.

Simply awesome trailer!!

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6O1bxu4Buy4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6O1bxu4Buy4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

THat trailer is just sick!

Plus a lot of hints today that Dudley may be announced next week! So be prepared for some new info on characters over the next two weeks.

Ou-la-la...Cammy. Sweat vid! :rock

watching this gets me excited for when Jerry creates a Chun-Li; how hard is she going to rock?! :rock

I really hope they improve cammy to make her more of a higher tier character. any word on this?

some dude from a game review site received a blue boxing glove with a rose recently. Looks like dudley is confirmed folks...well at least its probably going to be the last OBVIOUS tease before we finally get a full on reveal. man ssf4 is going to be really interesting with so many characters put together, its like the best of all SF universes.

Looks like another boxer for me to punish shotos with.

You think?
I´m unpunishable with Akuma.
;)
Shun Goku Satsu on allllll your candy-a**es.
*The Rock impersonation*
:D
Just jokin´, but I can pull off some stuff with him.
Are there going to be any differences to the original fighters, except that all the costumes´ll be there...

Back