Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Street Fighter IV confirmed

So far reports are saying cody is the strongest of the alpha characters added. May get tweaked in the final build, but from the footage of him so far he looks like he is one powerful mofo.

I still fear juri in the right hands is gonna be the character to watch out for in super. Being able to hold down a button holding onto a fireball and release when ever in a comb is gonna be tough.

So far reports are saying cody is the strongest of the alpha characters added. May get tweaked in the final build, but from the footage of him so far he looks like he is one powerful mofo.

I still fear juri in the right hands is gonna be the character to watch out for in super. Being able to hold down a button holding onto a fireball and release when ever in a comb is gonna be tough.

shhhh......i wanna pwn the mp ken wannabes :lol

shhhh......i wanna pwn the mp ken wannabes :lol

Dont worry you still will be able too!!!

it will be Flowchart Ken heaven again for 2 months when super hits, just like when SF4 hit. Nothing but kens online, but most went back to halo and now its ryus, sagats, giefs and blankas in G1...........:D

I loved final fight as much as the next guy, but I just never liked Cody's play style in alpha. Just me I guess. It's obvious it's easier to put in Cody to compliment Guy storywise. Especially since Udon has starting putting them in the sf comics. Just wondering about the choice since it's obvious people wanted characters from 3 much more.

I loved final fight as much as the next guy, but I just never liked Cody's play style in alpha. Just me I guess. It's obvious it's easier to put in Cody to compliment Guy storywise. Especially since Udon has starting putting them in the sf comics. Just wondering about the choice since it's obvious people wanted characters from 3 much more.

I think it was more what the fans begged for once SF4 was hinted. Plenty of polls were on Capcom forums for characters people wanted. Think they went with a few of those polls to get the most voted into the game first then so on. Least thats what i gather from all the interviews from SF4 to SSF4.

I'd LOVE for them to add a playable version of Poison in the next iteration of SFIV or in V. Make her smexy like a girl, but give her beefy man strength, because, er... she's a tranny. It'll make everyone go INSANE :google

nah...sideways :lol

main-cranberry-classic-glass.jpg

not bad... I hate collage covers, but it could have been worse.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MBX258IgyYc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MBX258IgyYc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

SSFIV Animated Trailer

Head into Xbox Live to see the debut trailer for the brand-new Super Street Fighter IV animation project.

Lots of animation heavy-hitters worked on putting this together. Of course there's tons of great fighting action, and it's also filled with backstory goodness, the truth about Juri's evil eye, plus plenty of Cammy and the Dolls.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0bbf0002-0000-4000-8000-0000434307fc

Back