Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, after playing this i wish i could get my money back. seriously, the computer is so freaking cheap. since when does a throw do more damage than a fireball??? i hit chun li with three fireballs. she jumps in and throws me-- more damage than i dealt her.

Yea, wasn't a fan of that myself.

it's always been that way at least when i played SF 2 or whatever it was. I guess the thinking was that it's easy to throw a fireball but to get close enough to grab without getting smacked is tougher. plus it keeps the fireballs from being a dominating factor. ????

i'm watching Streetfighter: The animated movie from the download from Netflix and it's pretty cool for a 1994 cartoon. i was surprised by the naked shower scene with Chun Li and seeing her fight Vega in her underwear.

The US version just had the butt and a couple of shadowed through the shower door shots. In the International version she was completely nude including boobage. It was quite the thing back in 1994. :lol

The US version just had the butt and a couple of shadowed through the shower door shots. In the International version she was completely nude including boobage. It was quite the thing back in 1994. :lol

the international version must the one up on netflix because you see an a$$ shot and boobies....fully nude. daddy likey....as much as daddy can like a naked cartoon chick.

Anime's most notorious example of Fan Service :D:naughty
So glad I live in the UK for once hee hee

anyone playing this online? haven't seen anyone since me, darth c, pitu and karma played.

Back