Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is Subject 138 (with the space).

I'm about to get back online soon, is there a tournament tonight? Also Akuma can't use the SUPER attack right? If so what is it???

So pretty much everything is good EXCEPT for the same supers. I only did like 3 of them in that 3 hours...Don't know what it is, but I can't seem to get them to go.

Damn, I forgot how hard Street Fighter used to be. I think around SFA2, the game got way easier. I can't even beat Chun Li now, and it's on easy. I'm used to kicking ass in MvC.

i'm watching Streetfighter: The animated movie from the download from Netflix and it's pretty cool for a 1994 cartoon. i was surprised by the naked shower scene with Chun Li and seeing her fight Vega in her underwear.

i'm watching Streetfighter: The animated movie from the download from Netflix and it's pretty cool for a 1994 cartoon. i was surprised by the naked shower scene with Chun Li and seeing her fight Vega in her underwear.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I might have to rent this

man, after playing this i wish i could get my money back. seriously, the computer is so freaking cheap. since when does a throw do more damage than a fireball??? i hit chun li with three fireballs. she jumps in and throws me-- more damage than i dealt her.

Back