Media Super Nintendo Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness no.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Instead, just wait for someone to hack into the system.
Knowing Nintendo, they will probably have a message waiting for the hacker too! Something like...

Conglaturations!!
You have made hack success.
Now all your base are belong to us!

I can't wait to not be able to get one and watch people on youtube playing with their mini SNES! Good times. :woo :yess:

They should have included MK II, NBA JAM, and "TMNT In Time."

Any guesses on when U.S. POs will happen? I've got all of my social media notifications set, but man, every day is a tease.

I'm thinking I'll PO one just to try it out and say I got one. :lol

I got so back and forth on this ****. It's sickening.

Any guesses on when U.S. POs will happen? I've got all of my social media notifications set, but man, every day is a tease.

I'm thinking I'll PO one just to try it out and say I got one. :lol

I got so back and forth on this ****. It's sickening.

Not sure but I hope it's announced here. I'm countin' on yall!

I haven't heard anything new on when the PO will go live. Last I heard the FCC hasn't approved it yet. Hopefully it will at least be out this month sometime.

From the way things are going, I really don't think there will be any pre-orders from the big retailers. It would of been up by now. We'll end up scrambling on trying to secure one on release day. I think Nintendo has burned their bridges enough times with so many US retailers because of their failure to give appropriate allotments to fulfill orders. Retailers are probably not getting the allocations that were promised which lead them to having to cancel orders, offer apologizes, and/or compensation due to lack of product availability from Nintendo to support orders/pre-orders.

I remember a few years ago where one of Nintendo's systems were taken off of Amazon's site (I think it was Nintendo's 3DS handheld system) due to a similar issue. I really doubt that the lack of FCC approval is what really is holding up the pre-orders for the SNES Mini. The FCC approval will surely be there by the time the product is released.

Nintendo has failed to provide any commentary regarding the situation which leads me to believe the problem is them. While I do like their products, I hate their practices.

I have two on preorder (one from Game UK and one from a local french retailer), it's really weird how Nintendo seemingly learned nothing from the NES Mini release..

But I'm disappointed I missed out on the awesome collector edition of Metroid Samus Returns, it was gone in minutes on the websites that had it for preorder, turns out there are supposedly only 1500 available for the whole country.

Oh well, at least it's not Zelda.

Back