Media Super Nintendo Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that hookup for the SNES classic controller a common one? I see extension cables that are like 10 feet long, I only need like 2-3 feet

Does anything exist that is shorter than 6 feet? I don't want a bunch of extra cable going around.

I successfully installed NES games to my SNES Classic last night, and it worked flawlessly. I honestly believe Nintendo invited these mini consoles to be hacked because it's too damn easy.

I just got one of those 8BitDo wireless controllers with the built-in reset so now I can finally play this console without getting up to hit the reset button like the fat slob that I am! :yess:

39420379980_23d6bf4b5a_z.jpg

I just picked up an snes classic at my local TRU. Since its going out of business, I got 15% off. I spent about an hour on Super Mario World, SF2 Turbo, Castlevania 4, and Super Punch Out. Memories always come flooding back when I play these! Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the regular NES version soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just picked up an snes classic at my local TRU. Since its going out of business, I got 15% off. I spent about an hour on Super Mario World, SF2 Turbo, Castlevania 4, and Super Punch Out. Memories always come flooding back when I play these! Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the regular NES version soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Congrats on the pickup! FYI Nes Classic is coming out June 29th.

I can’t get past the Jamaican guy

Back