Super freakys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey MidnightJ! What do you collect? You into Marvel only or do you have other 1/6th and statue interests. Post some pics too.

Hmm, I don't think it's just that. A lot of people simply want to create a stir with their pseudo-psychoanalytical jargon that really only says one thing--I want attention. That isn't bad in and of itself; after all, we all want attention. But in this case, he really wants us to think of him as some total nut-case because it will define him and give him a "place" on the forums--it's all about being recognized and feeling that sense of being different, regardless of whether that esteem is admiring or suspicious.

Ya' know, the people on this forum are really nice. You don't have to be in a straight-jacket to get our attention. :cool: After all, I can tell you're a really nice guy, even through all the carefully deranged dialogue so meticulously designed to push buttons, confuse the members, and create a general sense of perplexion. Once I saw through that I could see a really cool member. Hopefully your talent with quasi-intellectualism can contribute some fun stuff here, once it turns itself on a wholesome focus. After all, you're not really as crazed as you want us to think now, are you?

We know you are referring to yourself, Faramir, but what do you think about HIM!?

hehe!?.. just askn...

Back